Thread: Is this true?

transform is offline Associate Member

Is this true?

I found this info on the Platinum Physique site;-

"Testosterone Enanthate

There is a fake Testosterone Enanthate that has been lingering around. People think that this product is real but once again it is not.

The real Iran test enanthate has a expiration printed right on the amp but it is not a different writing. there is a new product that has a printed expiration date on it. that is separate, looks like its printed with a cheap computer, it will easily rub off, these are fake and should be avoided, they contain nothing.

The real product will have a computer generated label that will not rub off only on extremely new batches that expire in 2008 or greater, any thing with an expiration before 2008 that has this type of printing on it is most likely a fake.

people who have used the fake experienced no feeling of anabolism, basically nothing happened.

"so don't use it if you have it!"

As you can see it states that the expiration date should not be computer printed and if it is then its fake. This info conflicts with alot of the veiws i have heard from people on this site and if it is true then all the amps i have seen posted on this site and the amps i have are fake!
    So what is the truth? "

I have some Iranians, I rubbed the date with my thumb and it stayed on, but when i rubbed it with a wet cloth it came off?The date was printed and looks different to the rest of the text on the amp. My stuff looks the exact same as the test in these pics, but im confused now
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Is this true?-teste8zm.jpg   Is this true?-vial1jb.jpg  

The Godfather is offline Junior Member
    IMO they are fake

i ran these at 500mg per week for 5 weeks and got nothing at all from them!

Damn. My mate was usin a gram of test a week(same as the ones in those pucs) , and said he felt nothin from it. He said he wasnt on long enough because he came off them after 3 weeks (very,very,very poorly planned cycle), but if he was usin a gram a week they should have kicked in REALLY fast, right?

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    the Test E is real, not sure about the other one.

Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    the Test E is real, not sure about the other one.

The test E in the picture on the right?????? The other amp is deca i think, but i dont care about that TBH. Are you sure?

GeeOweDee is offline Associate Member
    Yeah I Used the same test e as u have in the pix @ 500mgs/week and had great results

Quote Originally Posted by GeeOweDee
    Yeah I Used the same test e as u have in the pix @ 500mgs/week and had great results
    Did the date rub off when ya wiped it with a wet cloth?

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by transform
    The test E in the picture on the right?????? The other amp is deca i think, but i dont care about that TBH. Are you sure?
    the other is a Greek Deca i heared it's good stuff but i'm not sure if urs is good or bogus cause i never seen the real one but the Test E is good for sure.

Thread Information