Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BLAZE K is offline Associate Member

18 years old and needs help please!

Im 18 and i am planning on going on steroids for only 1 months and i promised myself that i would stop after the summer for football... i only want this for me this year so i dont get hurt in football. im not a small guy i weigh 185 at 5 10" and been lifting for good 3 years. Ive been told to not take steroids many times but i made my choice so please instead of trying to persuade me not to do it please can you give me your guys opinions on which steroids to take how i should take these steroids for only about 4 weeks or 5, ive been thinking about dbols with sus or test. ive been doing much research but i would like some solid opinions if possible and how i should cycle it so... thank you

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    hmmmm research.

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    tha only cycle i can really think of that u can run for 4 weeks is a dbol cycle...but ull lose all ur gains after u finish it, u really have to go for at least 2 months as a minimum if u want to use them

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    1st off u won't stop (trust me on this), 2nd you r way too young.

deuce-is-loose is offline Associate Member
    they dont test in high school. Do it for 3 months blow up and **** some fools up and get a scholarship. Good Luck

hehe what would the 2 months cycle consist of? and i know i will stop after this one cycle...

AG5678 is offline Member
    You will not GET SHIT being 5 weeks on steroids . Trust Me

Test E 500mg wk 1-10
    Dbol 40mg ED wk 1-4
    Nolva 10mg ED
    PCT

AG5678

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Why don't people get it. You have a endocrine and nervous system that aren't done maturing yet. Do you realize that your height may be done but the rest of your body isn't finished? Do some research bro.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    I think u should try...
    -kynoselen
    -EPO
    -Injectibale bcomplex or b12
    -ECA
    last thing
    -Oral-turinabol
    with proper pct..

I would recommend slin...but i still didnt finish readin bout it...esp for people our age...but im sure some1 here knows...

hold of the slin and oral T from my list...maybe l8r....

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BLAZE K
    hehe what would the 2 months cycle consist of? and i know i will stop after this one cycle...
    no one stops after one cycle! You know how many times Ive heard this crap? You risk fu(king up your body, youre too young and your body isnt fully mature. Learn how to eat and train properly first b/c without that solid foundation you wont keep any gains from steroids . Besides a 4 week cycle is pointless. The best 4 week cycle is 5000 calories a day!!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MER
    Why don't people get it. You have a endocrine and nervous system that aren't done maturing yet. Do you realize that your height may be done but the rest of your body isn't finished? Do some research bro.
    I agree, at 5'10 185 you need to build you natural base more, wait til college for AS

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    no one stops after one cycle! You know how many times Ive heard this crap? You risk fu(king up your body, youre too young and your body isnt fully mature. Learn how to eat and train properly first b/c without that solid foundation you wont keep any gains from steroids. Besides a 4 week cycle is pointless. The best 4 week cycle is 5000 calories a day!!
    im sure he doesnt want to have 40% bf....

SABAGOY is offline Junior Member
    Im 18 and i am planning on going on steroids for only 1 months and i promised myself that i would stop after the summer for football... i only want this for me this year so i dont get hurt in football. im not a small guy i weigh 185 at 5 10" and been lifting for good 3 years. Ive been told to not take steroids many times but i made my choice so please instead of trying to persuade me not to do it please can you give me your guys opinions on which steroids to take how i should take these steroids for only about 4 weeks or 5, ive been thinking about dbols with sus or test. ive been doing much research but i would like some solid opinions if possible and how i should cycle it so... thank you
    Where have you been doing your research? In the football locker room? You obviously haven’t done enough if your asking questions like this. Read as much as you can on this site. Not just posts but articles too. Treat every meal as if it were your last for the next 4 or weeks and take some creatine and you will gain. Best of luck.

-kynoselen
    -EPO
    -Injectibale bcomplex or b12
    -ECA

I still recommend those.....

along with creatine , glutamine peptides , perfect diet..(check the diet forum)...and ur good to go.....

thx ironfreak... im def gonna have to do exact research on these cause i dont know much about kynoselen epo or bcomplex and figure out amounts and intake

thx ironfreak... im def gonna have to do exact research on these cause i dont know much about kynoselen epo or bcomplex and figure out amounts and intake
    kynoselen
    EPO

click on the above for the profiles...

Injectibale bcomplex or b12 (this is basically just vitamin b-12 the dose that i use is 1000 mcg...2 times a week for 2 weeks...then....once a week for 1-2 months...then once every 2 weeks...there are lots of way to take it...but its very hard to OD on it....the worse thing that can happen...: ull be pissin it away....

ECA : the ephedrine hcl usually(25mg) , caffiene(200mg) , aspirin(80mg)
    dont get the ephedrine with the guoiqwuwq(sp?) its a commen ingredient that comes with Eph

read bout them all.....decide...wuts best for ya..and..good luck...

Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    im sure he doesnt want to have 40% bf....
    with proper nutrition, a 5000 calorie/day diet wont make him fat, esp at 18!! The thing is most kids dont know how to eat properly, which is one more reason for them not to take gear at an early age

with proper nutrition, a 5000 calorie/day diet wont make him fat, esp at 18!! The thing is most kids dont know how to eat properly, which is one more reason for them not to take gear at an early age
    I disagree.....he's 185...!!!!
    5000 calories!!! thats alot......deffintly would make him fat..wether hes 18 or 30 and or/using gear....5000calories is way too much....

The thing is most kids dont know how to eat properly
    I agree 100%

BG
    I agree.Im 30 years old eat 4000-5000 cal all the time just to keep my weight up and Im not fat, need to know how to stimulate your metabolism, too many guys doing AS with out much knowledge of nutrients, complex carbs, when and how much to eat !!!
    Last edited by BG; 07-26-2005 at 08:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    I agree.Im 30 years old eat 4000-5000 cal all the time just to keep my weight up and Im not fat, need to know how to stimulate your metabolism, too many guys doing AS with out much knowledge of nutrients, complex carbs, when and how much to eat !!!
    thats kool....but 5000 would make me a fat SOB

how much do u weigh....

BG
    thats kool....but 5000 would make me a fat SOB

how much do u weigh....
    5'7' just hit 190 the other day, 3rd week on . Hard gainer, if I dont eat like a pig the weight just fall off.

BG
    How about some cardio Fatty McButter Pants JK

U lucky SOB ....

BG
    U lucky SOB ....
    Went natural until 30 years old.Now AS works insanely because of such a solid base. Graduated high school at 138lbs.

Fjock is offline Associate Member
    I disagree, its not that kids dont know how to eat properly, its just very difficult to. I dont know if this kid is still living at home or at college, but i do know that 5000 calories is very difficult to afford for a 18-19 year old their first year or so away from home. Unless parents are giving alot of support i found it nearly impossible for 18 year olds to be able to afford 5000 calories/day.

So just keep in mind that its not always a lack of knowledge when it comes to a diet. money plays a huge factor, especially as a teen. even with work study or a part time job. Hell, i was a part time bouncer here in miami my first year in school just so i could afford my diet.

ok maybe the 5000 calorie comment was a bit high, but 3500 is very realistic and will help put on some size. If you havent seen the bulking sticky in the diet forum on here it suggest around 3500 calories/day. Here it is

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

Yeah maybe money does play a big factor in this, but most of these kids think steroids work miracle without any effort. They can spend money on gear and not on food? Thats f'ed up! Im sure most 18 year olds hear the word steroid and will pay whatever some tool in the gym tells them to pay for one 10ml of test. The last time I walked into kroger, chicken breasts were on sale for $1.99/lb, cans of tuna (not albacore) are dirt cheap and so is brown rice and veggies. You might not be eating like a king, but you can still eat healthy and a low cost. It all comes down to motivation and determination, there are no short cuts in life. Most 18 year old kids are looking for a quick fix and this guy is just another example (" I only wanna do one cycle for 4 weeks for football") I wish I knew then what I know now about diet and training!!! Use these years to learn what it takes to make you grow

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Went natural until 30 years old.Now AS works insanely because of such a solid base. Graduated high school at 138lbs.
    damn you were huge!! I was only 130 when I graduated high school. Now about 205 and < 10% bf!! Didnt start gear until I was 28 either!

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    blaze k- i'm 18 also, shoot me a pm i'll help you out

john wayne is offline Junior Member
    many steroids don't even kick in until after 5 weeks

flex99 is offline Junior Member
    you will not stop trust us when we tell you. just eat eat eat, if your 185 you probably are not a hard gainer so just eat, food is your best steroid for the time being.

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    bro diet, work hard put together some supplements and just wait it out... trust me ul gain plenty off that, go to the supp store get urself some CEE, some good protein powder for after ur workouts and for meal replacements and get ur ass on a strict diet(eat eat and eat some more) maybe get some superdrol which i wouldnt recomend but if ur going to do anything of the sort i would go that rout

str8cubano is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    We promise you that you will never stop, and even if you go bald, you still wont stop....plus, you will definately prevent yourself from getting bigger because you won't allow yourself to build a "base body"...from which you can grow from...(I know from experience), i started at 21...wait till your at least 23-24 after a good 5-6 years of hitting it hard with protein and strict diet, you will probably acheive way better results , and you will keep what you gain..if you start now with roids, you'll probably have to keep taking them for a hell of a long time to keep your gians...if thats what you plan to do, go for it..but for short term quick fix just hit creatine and nitrix bro...not the juice
    Last edited by str8cubano; 07-26-2005 at 11:21 PM.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    My thoughts exactly - You need to research here at AR - all the info is free - You truly need to think twice before putting potentionally life altering chemicals into you body. These will close your growth plates in your body at your age. Not to mention but you know nothing about PCT. This is a terrible idea. Please listen to the bros here - learn from their experience and mistakes as you won't live long enough to make them all yourself LOL - we are here to help

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    i'd say that if you've got your diet and training down and have been lifting for 3 or 4 yrs then go with
    wk 1-12 test e 500mg
    wk 1-11 deca 400mg
    wk 1-4 dbol 35mg ed
    followed by PCT with clomid

ok maybe the 5000 calorie comment was a bit high, but 3500 is very realistic and will help put on some size. If you havent seen the bulking sticky in the diet forum on here it suggest around 3500 calories/day. Here it is

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

Yeah maybe money does play a big factor in this, but most of these kids think steroids work miracle without any effort. They can spend money on gear and not on food? Thats f'ed up! Im sure most 18 year olds hear the word steroid and will pay whatever some tool in the gym tells them to pay for one 10ml of test. The last time I walked into kroger, chicken breasts were on sale for $1.99/lb, cans of tuna (not albacore) are dirt cheap and so is brown rice and veggies. You might not be eating like a king, but you can still eat healthy and a low cost. It all comes down to motivation and determination, there are no short cuts in life. Most 18 year old kids are looking for a quick fix and this guy is just another example (" I only wanna do one cycle for 4 weeks for football") I wish I knew then what I know now about diet and training!!! Use these years to learn what it takes to make you grow
    3500 is deff realistic.....and i agree with the rest....100%....they all want the bod...no1 wants to do nething bout it......

"success doesnt come on a silver plate while sitting on some beach....you work ur ass off to be able to sit on a beach and get drinks from a silver plate".....ME...

Defconx3 is offline Member
    I say don't do it. I started early with the same idea in my head, "ill stop after one cycle", the bros around here are right. YOU WON'T. I researched my ass off and did everything right, but I still wish I would have started off with a more solid base.

Wait.

SABAGOY is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Defconx3
    I say don't do it. I started early with the same idea in my head, "ill stop after one cycle", the bros around here are right. YOU WON'T. I researched my ass off and did everything right, but I still wish I would have started off with a more solid base. .
    Bump

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    kid, there IS NO cycle you can do for 1 month and put on any gains. AAS doesn't work that way, and whoever suggested Dbol only is a bonehead becasue that will only add water . when you stop, the water goes away. AAS is done in cycles. 8, 10, 12 weeks, etc. and it is done carefully with proper PCT. your stubbroness is admiring in a way, but self destructive in thatyou obviously don't know the harm you are going to do to your self, BECAUSE OF YOUR AGE. and that is not admireable at all... respect yourself son. nobody is going to do that for you.

str8cubano is offline Junior Member
    Everything in life has consequences...you may get lucky and expereince less side effects, so you have to outweigh whats more important. Im not sayin to never **** with it, just take some time to build a good body to then progress from it. That way if you stop taking the roids, you can keep what you gained. Remember that the long term goal of everyone in this fitness board is to acheive a better body from AS, but wit the "help" of AS, not the consitant use of AS forever. Most guys will argue this, but you CAN keep your gains off AS, but there are some guys that never come off the juice. That is not what you want to do. PEOPLE ON STEROIDS HAVE MUSCLE. PEOPLE THAT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING "BUILD" MUSCLE. There's a difference in having muscle, and building muscle. and of course you'll have to expereince for yourself but try to take the advice of expereinced bros here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information