djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member

Gear and Muscle Spasm/Twitching?

often, maybe a few times a week my delts (usually nothing else but delts) gets this uncontrollable/involuntary spasming/twitching, i can see the head actually jumping around and what not, i've read about sleep and electrolyte problems, but i take dmv, get adequate sleep, good diet, anyone know what the problem might be or how to alleviate? its not painful or anything, just strange and annoying, more than anything i want to know what the cause might be? last week is was left medial delt, today its right anterior delt...

i been taking 1000mg deca /week, 1000mg cyp/week and 30mg/dbol ED, if that helps at all? the pump i get in my delts during shoulder or chest training is soo severe that sometime i have to stop training, i mean it feels like my shoulders are going to explode (that is how severe it is), all help is welcome, thanks!

lfrisbee is offline Associate Member
    I get that naturally after a workout...

im happy for u, however i doubt its this severe, nonetheless its a subjective opinion so who knows...back to the point...?

Jester is offline New Member
    Since it is localized in the delt region... you can rule out Myoclonus. If you had an electrolyte isue, your whole body would cramp... starting with the abs. What is affecting you is directly related to your training and gear use. Deep massage will help some. The body is trying to get blood flow to your delts for some reason. Maybe some rest would be in order. How long have you been "on" and do you inject. in the delt region frequently?

jucinator is offline Associate Member
    do you shoot in your glutes , you might want to try that for a while , and on that many mgs you probably do get massive shoulder pumps , ive had that before . try resting for 2 minutes between sets on chest day. this took all the pain out of my front delts on chest day , plus i could lift heavier with a longer rest.

jester, jucinator, thanks for the insights--i shoot in the delts usually once every 2 weeks, not too often, i'll switch it there once in a while...more often its glutes though. i do rest between sets, sometimes longer than 2 minutes and your right it works, right up until i do another set, lol...then its back to this incrediblel pumped/almost painful feeling....how long have i been on? i lost track, probably around 14-16 months, with up and down periods ranging from 300mg/week to 2000mg/week and different cycles usually every 3-4 months...(e.g. - right now deca /cyp/dbol , previously it was tren /prop/enant), so thanks again, gave me some good insight/ideas!

anyone else with that added info at the end?

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Whenever I start a cycle and I haven't injected for a few months, the muscle i'm injecting into always starts twitching with the first jab as i'm going in especially my glutes, but I do know what you're saying about other muscles. Alot of times I'll be at work and in the bathroom and I see my tricep start twitching like crazy after injecting in it the night before. Doesn't really bother me, but it is kind of creepy.

right same here, no problmes doesn't hurt or whatever, i would just like to know the mechanics/phyiology of it, what is happeneing and why? heh...i usually dont get it after injecting, just random spasms...thanks again

Thread Information