_Tiger_ is offline Member

Proper Dosing/Synergy question

I was wondering about proper dosing of roids for someone my size

stats: 5'9" 150 Lbs
    not sure on BF..pretty lean tho.

so basically what I'm asking is: Does it matter what your weight is/how big you are, to properly dose Roids? i.e.: would a big 300 lb guy and a 150 lb guy take the same dose? I would think not....

also I have a question on Synergy
    I've been reading that synergy is good as compunding different aas in a cycle would show more gain. Does this apply to keeping gains as well?

i.e. someone takes Test E/D-bol, would taking Test help keep those gains after the cycle?

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    Damn I leave for 10 minutes and this is already off of the first page....bummmppppp

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    Since test e is a slow acting ester, people use dbol to get the gains going during the time the test e is taking to kick in. You should be able to keep most, if not all, of your muscle gains made on a cycle with proper pct.

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    Oh, and as for the dosing this matters a lot on how many cycles you have done. The more cycles you do the harder it becomes for the roids to bind to the AR. So if it is your first cycle you can get by with lower doses. As time goes on you will need higher doses or you will need to change compounds.

Thread Information