Hawkz is offline New Member

Could use some tips

I was wondering how safe it was to use fina without the pureifications. I am planning on useing fina the dsmo way . Tonight is my first try at it and really need to know how safe it was just to take out of package , crush , and dsmo.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I would like to know myself! I have been using the DMSO method, with finaplix , the past two days at 60mg doses.

have you felt the effects of the tren yet ?

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    How you boys smelling a little stinky? Do a little chemistry and inject it!

growjuice is offline New Member
    I thought it smelled like garlic in here

hehe im actually planning on using a lot of axe body spray

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    How you boys smelling a little stinky? Do a little chemistry and inject it!
    Mark's a geneous...

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    eww bad idea... dont the binders and everything get to pass into the body as well as the fina??? a buddy of mine did that once, he got some wicked pains in his kidneys

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkz
    have you felt the effects of the tren yet ?
    I think it's too early to tell. Subjectively, I feel stronger while performing strength training workouts. I'm really having a hard time getting through my MMA workouts. Fatigue seems to set in much earlier than before. When reading about fina, I remember others saying that your cardiovascular endurance goes down. No one really explained why though.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    eww bad idea... dont the binders and everything get to pass into the body as well as the fina??? a buddy of mine did that once, he got some wicked pains in his kidneys
    At a dose of 60mg, I haven't had any problems with my kidneys. Maybe if I was running a higher dose, I might.

Quote Originally Posted by striker93
    At a dose of 60mg, I haven't had any problems with my kidneys. Maybe if I was running a higher dose, I might.
    ya im not sure his dose, lol im not sure he even knew... it was one of those stupid things he did in life without knowing, luckily he didn;t get messed up from it..... but back to my thing, i think the binders pass in too with DMSO....

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    ya im not sure his dose, lol im not sure he even knew... it was one of those stupid things he did in life without knowing, luckily he didn;t get messed up from it..... but back to my thing, i think the binders pass in too with DMSO....
    I wonder what the side effects will be from the binders passing through. I haven't found any info on this through the readings that I have done.

i think it's on here somewhere i remember reading bout it, i don;t know who posted it up though... im sure there is some risks associated with them though

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    It is difficult to calculate the dose with transdermals, and fina dosage is very critical. I don't think the impurities that get through the skin are going to be particularly harmful, though they might be a social liability (smell, staining) if you know what I mean. The range of dosage for effective but safe use is pretty narrow. To see the best results from fina, you want sides to be detectable but manageable. IOW you might have to put up with a few zits and the night sweats, but if you keep getting the urge to beat up every bozo you see, you need to cool it a bit. Dosage adjustments are usually around 10mg. Typical range is from 50 to 75mg. As I said, it is hard to calculate how much transdermal fina to apply to get the equivelant dose. You don't know how much is actually absorbed into the bloodstream. For those reasons, even though transdermal is fairly safe and (for some) very convenient, I much prefer to inject.

For the same reasons (uncertainty of dosage, etc) I prefer crystal fina over wet-processed fina. With crystal fina, the tren is extracted and made into a powder which can be dried and weighed for precise strength calculations. It is worth the extra work, to know how much I am injecting! With wet fina, you can't calculate the strength because you can only guess at how much tren was actually recovered from the pellets. (hint... it is probably way less than generally assumed. We tend to get overly optimistic about the creations we are so proud of)

Go with crystal fina. Forget about transdermals. Forget about wet-process fina. Do it right, and let the magic begin!

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    It is difficult to calculate the dose with transdermals, and fina dosage is very critical. I don't think the impurities that get through the skin are going to be particularly harmful, though they might be a social liability (smell, staining) if you know what I mean. The range of dosage for effective but safe use is pretty narrow. To see the best results from fina, you want sides to be detectable but manageable. IOW you might have to put up with a few zits and the night sweats, but if you keep getting the urge to beat up every bozo you see, you need to cool it a bit. Dosage adjustments are usually around 10mg. Typical range is from 50 to 75mg. As I said, it is hard to calculate how much transdermal fina to apply to get the equivelant dose. You don't know how much is actually absorbed into the bloodstream. For those reasons, even though transdermal is fairly safe and (for some) very convenient, I much prefer to inject.

For the same reasons (uncertainty of dosage, etc) I prefer crystal fina over wet-processed fina. With crystal fina, the tren is extracted and made into a powder which can be dried and weighed for precise strength calculations. It is worth the extra work, to know how much I am injecting! With wet fina, you can't calculate the strength because you can only guess at how much tren was actually recovered from the pellets. (hint... it is probably way less than generally assumed. We tend to get overly optimistic about the creations we are so proud of)

Go with crystal fina. Forget about transdermals. Forget about wet-process fina. Do it right, and let the magic begin!
    Thank you for the great info., Baron. I appreciate the knowledge and time you took to answer our questions.

yeah ty baron

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron

just wanna bump this, im curious how to go about making crystal fina, i know i've seen it somewhere but when i searched crystal fina in the lab i got only two threads and both were the normal way.....

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Keep looking. I have posted the method, with varying degrees of detail, at least a dozen times.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs... I don't do this out of kindness, but to massage my ego and up my post count.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    -The Baron-

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkz
    I was wondering how safe it was to use fina without the pureifications. I am planning on useing fina the dsmo way . Tonight is my first try at it and really need to know how safe it was just to take out of package , crush , and dsmo.
    Do you ever use the DMSO method or did you make it in injectible form? Interested in your results!

Thread Information