Thread: How Long

XCRIM is offline New Member

How Long

i've heard that for great reselts you should be doing gym for 1 year before jumping on the juice but on the other hand people say when ever you feel ready
    what do you think is best

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    depends on ur weight and diet, if ur at 5'10 270 10% bf id say ur probably ready, most people mess up starting w/o having a good muscle and diet base

ARIV3184 is offline Associate Member
    I think its a goog idea to have some training behind you before you jump into AAS, but thats just me.

true, i will be doing a sus250 and decca cycle but i was told to do it over 6 weeks is this to quick

way too quick, need to run that over 10 or 12 weeks

thats what i thought i was told to do like this (1ml 2ml 3ml 3ml 2ml 1ml )
    this came from a guy was has done it but everyone is different.
    i have my sus250 now 12ml and from reading everyones post i gathered that 10 to 12 was the way to go

didnt u post earlier saying u were gonna bridge (1 2 3 3 2 1)? just get some more sust bro

innocent_criminal is offline Junior Member
    Personally, IMO i would not bridge. I would run consistant all the way through my 12th week. This would keep your blood levels more stable resulting in less sides and all. But this is just my opinion. But you definitely need to go for 10-12 weeks and have a very good diet and training plan down that you follow to a "T" And if i am not wrong, you need to run your test a little higher than your decca and run your deca around 2 weeks SHORTER than your test. ---> Test 12 weeks, Deca 10 weeks. But again this is just my opinion. There are others that feel differently on this. Good luck.
    peace...

_innocent_

innocent_criminal is offline Junior Member
    ..............by the way..........I also think you need to have a good base to start your cycle on too. Work out and all natural right now. Train hard and I think it will be better for you. It was for me..............but everybody is different. Like fballhoss51 said....."depends on ur weight and diet, if ur at 5'10 270 10% bf id say ur probably ready, most people mess up starting w/o having a good muscle and diet base:

Maybe post your stats like age and weight and bf% and training experience and stuff of that sorts. Then we might can give you more info on what type of training you need before you start.

I_C

Thread Information