Thread: steROIDS

roger24 is offline Banned

Exclamation steROIDS

look guys, i know that i posted about this yesturday, but i dident get any real answers. about a week ago, a friend of mine talked to a pro about what i should take for football. i had my friend tell him that i dident need to be on for the whole season, just for a month or so, to help me win a starting spot. he said that test prop would be the best for me. he said that i dont need to run very much, just a very low dose of it would be fine. he said i should start about 1 week before the saeson starts, and then stay on for a month or so. anyway, he said that 75mg of prop eod would be ok. i will start to have more energy, and gain a little strenth without putting on to much bodyweight. i have the prop at my house right now. and i totaly trust what this guy is telling me, but i just wanted to post it on here just to make sure. thanks guys.

if you totally trust what he is telling you why are you posting? if we say no dont do that, you will still do "what you totally trust that guys is telling you" anyhow so, do it.

Plus it sounds like you dont totally trust what he is telling you or else you wouldn't care waht we think

alright, i dont totaly trust him, lol. but i was just wondering what you guys think.

ARIV3184 is offline Associate Member
    It were me I would run test c or test e at 500mg/wk for at least 10 weeks, a 4 week cycle in my eyes is pointless.

at least you admit... try running test prop at 75 ed or 150 eod but i think thats for bulking not sure if thats what you are going for...

all im looking for is some exstra energy and strenth. so im thinking test prop eod would be ok. i dont want to put on a lot of weight. because im going to have to be running alot for football practice. what do you guys think.

You will get more quality gains with prop but ed injections are a pain youd be better off running a longer ester for less injections.

Kristopher22 is offline Associate Member
    eod shots for your first cycle?? Brave!

Quote Originally Posted by Kristopher22
    eod shots for your first cycle?? Brave!
    Well hes running prop it has to be shot ED or EOD... Maybe he selected the wrong type of test then!

guys, this is not my first cycle, what made you think that. anyway, is this good for a football cycle.

bump

Irishguy22 is offline Junior Member
    i would say 75mg eod it not enough at laest 100 mg eod i would personally run 100mg ed

Why not just do a cmplete cycle of prop at 75mg/wk for 10 wks?

Im sry 75mg/day for ten wks!

Stickball is offline New Member
    prop pains during football season? YOU ARE CRAZY MAN... i have trouble walkin without limpin when taking prop. you're gonna be runnin on that shit. you got balls man

Seven is offline New Member
    That dosage is to low, its not an anabolic dose more like a replacement dose.

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    Bro I would say during season it is going to be hard for you to gain any weight. I mean 2x days and running 5 days a week plus games. I would almost use it to keep that hard earned muscle you put on in the offseason and for strength. Trust me you wont put on to much weight while in season.

BooCooo is offline Associate Member
    well if your gonna get tested stay with prop, if not go with a different test

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Prop is cheap, but if you got some money to spend, I would recommend anavar and creatine for football. I know a few college peeps on that stuff now.

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzle
    Prop is cheap, but if you got some money to spend, I would recommend anavar and creatine for football. I know a few college peeps on that stuff now.
    good advice....you might get sick of the prop pain pretty fast. If you do go with it, up the dosage to at least 100 mgs eod, preferably 75 mgs ed.

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    Chinese prop didnt hurt at all but QV prop pain was unbearable, just be careful with prop, it works but certain types kill like a mutha ****a, Start cycle 3 weeks before season and do 500 - 750 mgs a week of Test Enanthate , run the cycle till the season is over how ever long that is 3 months or so. Just make sure you PCT correctly

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    if ur gonna get tested then stay away from enan and cyp .... stick with the prop

Thread Information