Thread: Deca 300

DaMaN_18_ is offline Banned

Deca 300

Well i am 18 and currently weight 170 and i am 5'9 and am getting ready to take another Deca cycle. I was happy with the first one i got but i think that because i didnt have a good diet i didnt get as much as i should have. How important is diet with a deca cycle. Also i was taking in about 200 grams of protein and worked out great. I was just needing some tips with taking deca and how to get my max potential out of it. I take proper pct and everything is fine no deca dick or anthing else.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    1st off, u r 18 and getting ready for a 2nd cycle?!!
    u weight 170 lbs and take only 200 g protein?!!
    deca only cycle?!!
    u need way too much research.

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    Ouch!

TCEL300 is offline Member
    put more weight on..wait a few years...200grams isnt enough protein either....diet forum has bulking tips...you need a good base and a good diet to reach your full potential..juice isnt a magic solution

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TCEL300
    put more weight on..wait a few years...200grams isnt enough protein either....diet forum has bulking tips...you need a good base and a good diet to reach your full potential..juice isnt a magic solution
    Exactly what he said - Man if I were 18 again I would eat a good clean diet 6 times a day, plus a midnight shake and try to pack in AT LEAST 2 grams of protein for every lb of body weight - and work out like a m**********er.
    Don't screw yourself up for down the road bro - wait a while. Its a long life and you want to be able to enjoy it all.

DaMaN_18_ is offline Banned
    Allright guys but i already have the gear and i want to go ahead and bulk up with the Deca and then a couple months after it go ahead with winny. How many grams of protein should i consume each day.

man i turned 20 2day...did my first cycle when i just turned 19...i was around 160..i made gains..but i didnt keep anything..my diet was horrible..I know how you feel trust me...straight up gain like 10 more pounds which is a joke at 18..look around this site..u make gains before and u will EXPLODE when your ready for juice..trust me

you should run test at a higher level if you r gonna run the decca now...stops decca dick...dont eat 2 much protein cuz 2 much can turn 2 fat also...diet forum has NASTYY bulking diets,. dont eat morethan 300 grams i was told..im around 178-184 and i eat around 300 and i am doing fine..get good fats in..good carbs...different bodies react different ways you know....good luck

jinos is offline Member
    Only deca ? WTF. Why aren't you runnin test? At only 200gr. You'll never get big. You need at least 3000cal a day for your body. If you don't want our advice then go ahead and run your deca. I bet you'll lose all you've gain if not more. Get your diet down first.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by DaMaN_18_
    Allright guys but i already have the gear and i want to go ahead and bulk up with the Deca and then a couple months after it go ahead with winny. How many grams of protein should i consume each day.

~SC~

1) More research......years.
    2) Your diet needs to work for you for YEARS first, before gear.
    3) Taking gear when your diet/training/rest is not ironed out is STUPID
    4) At 18 years old and it being your SECOND cycle, well......see #3
    5) Deca only...........again, stupid
    6) You are f*cking yourself up for the rest of your life by being ignorant.

Not a flame, but don't expect people to help you here when they try to warn you and you merely say, "well okay guys, but I have my shit and I am going to start regardless of what you say".

That's just plain ignorance, and it's those types of stories the MEDIA runs rampant with!

~SC~

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    bro, seriously you need to listen to what the people have to say here. This board is about giving people the right advice and everyone has the same opinion on your second cycle at the young age of 18 then obviously there is a reason for it. Take it for what its worth, everyone here are only trying to help you.

-SHRED

Quote Originally Posted by dr.shred
    bro, seriously you need to listen to what the people have to say here. This board is about giving people the right advice and everyone has the same opinion on your second cycle at the young age of 18 then obviously there is a reason for it. Take it for what its worth, everyone here are only trying to help you.

-SHRED
    Very well said!

~SC~

Fidibux is offline New Member
    I can only imagine how it was when I was 18. I wanted things right away. Still at my age I'm the same. But I'm wiser and know better. Your steroid at your age is good, clean diet. No fries, becon, greasy burgers, but a clean diet. That will put on the muscles you're looking for. Second cycle? Damn.

Thread Information