rsmihula is offline Associate Member

Arrow Energy Level After Cycle

I just got done finishing a test cyp and EQ cycle and am experiencing loss of energy and sleeping a lot more is this normal? I am starting my pct this week will this help? Thanks for info bros...................

innocent_criminal is offline Junior Member
    I have also experienced this but it was with another stack. That was after my 1st cycle. Is this your 1st go?? SInce my first I have not experienced that again.....or atleast not to that extreme like the first time. I also had unusual headaches too. I eat more in after i get off and train the same. Not sure what the cause is. Cant help ya there but I have had the same happen. I did not eat and train right after I came off my first cycle and I cant help but think that had something to do with it. Now I train the same and eat more in PCT and I feel fine all the way through. Also, are you taking anything all the way through like Nolva or Letro or Ldex ED or anything like that. Just wondering. Well, hope you figure this out. I would like to know a definite answer to this also. Sorry I could not help bro....but figured I would throw my two cents in. Peace out...........

_innocent_

Thread Information