Thread: beginners cycle

cowboy60 is offline New Member

Question beginners cycle

what would be a good beginners cycle for someone who wanted to put on quality lean body mass that would not go away immediately after the cycle? not expecting any kind of drastic 30 lb results, just quality gains that can be maintained afterwards. from the research i've done thus far equipoise , deca , winstrol , primobolan , and anavar seem to offer the type of gains i'm looking for. thanks.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    500mg/week of test e/c for 10-12 weeks...shoot 250mg every 3.5 days....you familiar w nolva,clomid, diet, etc?

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    test e wk 1-13 500mg EQ wk 1-12 400mg followed by PCT also you could throw in var or winny if u wanted to

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Here's a thread that has some first cylcle options in it

My personal recommendation would be #7 or #8

Cycles for the Newbie
    Last edited by CRUISECONTROL; 07-27-2005 at 08:45 PM.

appreciate it fellas...i'm fairly familar with nova, clomid, and i still need to map out exactly what my food intake would need to be like. if i did the a moderate cycle of test e, EQ, and var/winny what kind of possible gains/side effects would you guys foresee?

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboy60
    appreciate it fellas...i'm fairly familar with nova, clomid, and i still need to map out exactly what my food intake would need to be like. if i did the a moderate cycle of test e, EQ, and var/winny what kind of possible gains/side effects would you guys foresee?
    everyone is sooo different it's hard to tell what your gains would be like...but it does depend HEAVILY on your diet...head over to the diet forum and check out a "how to bulk" thread

btw, thanks for that link cruisecontrol.

innocent_criminal is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboy60

Yeah bro. Make sure you have all your shiznit in order before you go with it. Have all your gear and stuff including the nolva and all before you start. And have your diet in order too. With out the proper diet........you are just pisssin your money away in my opinion. if you do everything right, you should see some good gains. As for as sides go.......just depends on the person. Some get acne real bad.......some bloat up like a balloon. I personally get a little acne around week 8 and so on. I dont bloat real bad.....but i am on nolva ed and l-dex E3D. Well, good luck. peace.........

_innocent_

Thread Information