vestax is offline Member

I think my DNP is fake, when does it kick in?

I have been running 500mg for 2 days, I am on day 3 and don't feel anything. Is this shit fake?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    what brand and can you pst a pic

vestax is offline Member
    there is no brand, theyre yellow caps supposed to be 250mg each I can tell you the source I got it from. I dumped one out on the sidewalk a few days ago and its still yellow there even though its raining outside. I feel a little bit tired and was sweating a little bit the past few days but nowhere near how it is described on the board. I am also finding myself becoming a little bit dehydrated but nothing too serious. I am worried that maybe the caps are heavily underdosed? like 100mg each or something?

vestax is offline Member
    can anybody help me figure this shit out?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    it sound like there real. it could be underdosed or that is just how your body reacts to them.

i have never took dnp but will be at the end of this cycle. but when i take clen most get the shakes. i dont i get real sleepy and tired just how i it is.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    For me, I need 800mg of -H-'s stuff to really feel the sides. I am also a bigger guy, so that isn't super surprising, however.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES should you up the dosage. If I take 250mg, I don't feel a thing nor do I sweat.

If it stained the sidewalk and you are getting dehydrated, you know it is legit. As far as being underdosed, only a lab would confirm that.

You should continue with the cycle as planned and then run another one a few weeks later at a higher dosage. You still can't be sure you aren't allergic to it, so don't up the dosage.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    By the way, even by starting out 400/400/600/800, the last time I didn't feel large sides until the end of the 4th day.

vestax is offline Member
    It is powdered and they are supposed to be 250mg each. I won't up the dosage but after 3 days shouldnt I be feeling something? I get hot flashes every so often but I am also sitting in an air conditioned house with no shirt on for the duration of my cycle. My semen is yellow though, are there any other ways to test if its real? I don't feel bloated or anything and I am doing cardio like 2-3 times daily (walking 40 mins). BTW I weigh between 155-160. Any suggestions guys?

vestax is offline Member
    bump?

PRacer is offline New Member
    whatever you do, do not bump, that how you overdose and screw yourself over seriously, wait till about the 4th day, then seek more advice on what to do. i wasnt feeling much till i started getting in the 600's but doesnt mean it wont get to u, kuz it will

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Sounds to me like your stuff is real. You shouldn't notice much until the 4th or 5th day, so if you are still not noticing much by day 5 then you can start to wonder if it is underdosed. DNP builds up in the body, so it is likely since you just started taking it that its still building up.

You should feel it soon, so just wait for the magic to begin...

vestax is offline Member
    does it just hit you like a ton of bricks on day? should I up the dosage to 600mg ED?

vestax is offline Member
    should I drop the dosage down to 200mg? 400mg is still in a safe range but honestly I just dont know what do feel. what should I expect? will it just hit me all at once

lfrisbee is offline Associate Member
    Just keep it consistent, calm down and wait a couple days - status us after day 5 or 6.

vestax is offline Member
    so keep it at 400mg a day? I feel literally nothing but im pretty sure its real. I am just dehydrated a little bit...

lfrisbee is offline Associate Member
    yeah, keep it at 400mg if thats what you've been dosing. you don't wanna OD because you didn't feel anything and have it hit you like a brick wall... no good. Just give it a couple days.

vestax is offline Member
    why wouldn't I drop the dosage then? how many times have you taken DNP and what were ur results and cycle you did, diet, cardio etc.? thanks b

vestax is offline Member
    bump?

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    Dude chill out......give it a day or 2.

DerDon is offline Junior Member
    Sent you a PM

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    dnp has a longer half life, you need to give it a few days to kick in. usually by day 5 it's in full effect. i've done dnp many times, and I dont' get much but a dry mouth and warmer workout the first two days.

vestax is offline Member
    Well, I am on day 5 and don't really feel anything. I had a night sweat last night and woke up and had to use a towel to dry my hair. Goosebumps at random times during the day. Pretty much thats it, should I keep going up to day 7? Is it possible its working and im just not feeling any side effects (even though heat is more of a main effect with dnp cuz from what I hear everyone gets it)
    what do you guys think?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Sounds like it is working, if you have to towel off your head. Also what supplements are you taking? How much water are you drinking?

vestax is offline Member
    I think I may be asymptomatic to it or something if thats possible. That only happened once do you think it was psycho-sematic though? Day 5, 400mg now, feeling pretty much nothing....

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    the first time i ran it i didn't feel any sides till day 7. only then did i start to sweat more. i've gone to 800mg and was still doing 30-40 minutes cardio but i also tolerate a lot better than my friend who was using some out of the same batch and he's bigger than me. i would say it's real if it stained the sidewalk, could be underdosed as stated above.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vestax
    I think I may be asymptomatic to it or something if thats possible. That only happened once do you think it was psycho-sematic though? Day 5, 400mg now, feeling pretty much nothing....
    i did 200mg day 1-4, 400mg day 5-6, and 600mg 7-14 on first cycle and the heat did not start kicking in hard till 600mg. but it also builds up so i would go 400mg throughout the rest of the cycle. i would not suggest you follow my run though as the first one as it is a dangerous substance.

Thread Information