Thread: blood work

seth37iso is offline New Member

blood work

How often do you get blood work done to monitor everything while on cycle, if at all.

PhiNally is offline Associate Member
    Also where do you get the blood work done? Any hospitol? What tests do you tell them to run? Thanks a lot.

flex99 is offline Junior Member
    i never do it, however after my last cycle, my dermatoligist prescribed accutane for me, and it is required to take a blood test every month, they only test for liver enzymes, so theres no way they would know if your takin steroids . the tests for liver enzymes are AST and ALT. if you decide to go and get tested and your results are high, than just bullsh*t and say your takin a lot of protein (protein passes through liver). i do recommend getting tested every month , even though i never did. take milk thistle and drink a lot of water. oh and whatever you do make sure you do not get tested for hormones.

member IBdmfkr posted about this subject. the thread is called "bloodwork!? what u think". search it.

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    ur liver levels would be a lot higher if on roids than if u were just "takin in a lot of protein", think itd be better to say u drank heavily tha night b4 or u drink heavily period

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    HDL/LDL, blood cell counts, lymphocyte, hemoglobin, and blood pressure is what they need to check.

ya just say you drink a lot, thats good fball. i will use that next time.

Thread Information