PhiNally is offline Associate Member

Diet and getting enough calories

How do you all get enough calories? What is your diet like, real clean or just eat what ever you can get your hands on? Can someone post a typical day of what they eat? I am trying to get up 15-20 more pounds on my next cycle and I want to eat as clean as possible and get enough calories but I want to see what everyone else eats. Anything would help, thanks.

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    go look in tha diet forum at tha first 3 posts, theyre stickys that are always there and one of them is information on what u should do on diets

GETINLARGE is offline Junior Member
    do a search on bulking diets or bulking and im sure you will get more information then you want. eat tuna, chicken, lean beef, nuts, turkey, salmon, brown rice, cottage cheese, natural peanut butter, wheat breads and make sure you have EFA's, also you want veggies and fruit

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member

davesuma is offline Associate Member
    plenty of protien from.........chicken breast.....some more chicken breast...........tuna.....protein shakes.......chicken breast....haha, some steak too.
    carbs from whole wheat stuff....whole wheat waffles, lots of oatmeal, brown rice..some simple carbs, like after a workout....all the basics...yea, i have been trying to eat really clean because I got some weight to lose....also flaxseed oil, nuts (unsalted)...stay away from processed shit usually...some vegetables(brocolli mainly)..and muti-vitamins....if I think of anything else, i'll post it

PhiNally is offline Associate Member
    Thanks a lot guys, Ill check out the other form. I am just trying to stay clean to gain as much "good" weight as possible.

Thread Information