cangri is offline New Member

Question would this work?

i just got my gear today i ordered 10 vials of sus 250 and 5 2ml of deca . i was thinking of running it like this:

wk1:sus250mg/deca100mg
    wk2:sus250mg/deca100mg
    wk3:sus250mg/deca100mg
    wk4:sus500mg
    wk5:sus500mg
    wk6:sus250mg/deca100mg
    wk7:sus250mg/deca100mg
    wk8:sus250mg

would this work? keep in mind this is my first cycle. any diet reconmadtions i want to gain muscle mass and weight. any suggestions would help thanks...
    what should i take after the cycle? clomid?

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    No, basically you need more gear, sust is a poor choice for a first timer, and deca is pretty usueless at those doses..

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    lol no, u needa run deca at at least 200-300 EVERY week for 10 weeks, and im pretyt sure u needa run tha sust at 500

davesuma is offline Associate Member
    from what ive read, that dossage of deca is way to low, especially since your doing it for only 5 weeks...just save the deca for your next cycle when you have some more.......eat a ton of clean food...alot of whole wheat stuff....its gonna get sickening alot of the time, but you gotta force down food If you dont mind some extra fat, go ahead and get 3500-4000 calories a day...as long as your running a bit stronger cycle.......

yea, youalso have to run the sust a bit higher....like 500..............then eat alot

so should i just cut the deca out and just run the sus?

yea.....but you need more, and you need to extend the cycle a bit...but like magicstick said, its not a good choice for beginners.....all blended test

how about running 500mg of sust for 8 wks?

ehh, you can do it if you want, but 10 is much better....make sure to keep up on novladex just incase you start running into problems......keep it on hand....and make sure you research pct for after the cycle...

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cangri
    how about running 500mg of sust for 8 wks?
    could be done but like stated it's blended so you won;t be utilizing the longer esters very much (since they kick in like wk 4-5) things will just be getting going when you end..... besides you don;t have enough for a cycle anyway. Sust needs to be shot EVERYDAY or at least EVERY OTHER DAY... once of twice a week at 250 mg isn;t going to do a whole lot of anything.
    Save your gear, and research a little more, then when you learn invest in some ENANTHATE or CYPIONATE and runa proper cycle, 400-500 mg for 10-12 weeks...
    magic

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    If you INSIST on using sust, which is not a good idea, a good beginner cycle would be a half amp every other day. We write that out as 125mg/EOD. That works out to 437.5 mg/week... enough for a decent beginner test-only cycle. Now you have 10 amps (I doubt that you have vials... they are probably amps) so that is 20 injections, or 40 days worth. Less than 6 weeks. 10 weeks is about the minimum you want to run sustanon or any long estered test or any blended test with long esters in it. So a bare-bones cycle would call for 18 amps. Therefore, you need to come up with another 8 amps of sust. You could alternately use sust as I have explained, and when the sust runs out, switch to cyp or enanthate . The long estered test does not need to be injected EOD. You can go E3D or 2x/week to good effect. You can inject the straight test EOD if you like, but it is not necessary. If you purchase a 10ml vial of cyp or enanthate, you can run the last 30 days with 200mg/E3D for a weekly dose of 466.66mg/week... essentially the same as the sust dose.

Save the deca for another cycle. First of all, you want your first cycle to be test-only. Second, you don't have nearly enough. Deca should be run at least 12 weeks and the test should be run a week longer than the deca. A typical stack is 500mg test and 400mg deca per week. Half of that is the absolute minimum you should even bother with. I would recommend sticking with the normal 500/400 dose.

Thread Information