Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur

Lightbulb AAS Usage Question... Answer or Die!

Everyone talks about how frequent checkups and blood test should be administered when using AAS.... I am an advocate of this as well. My question is, after a cycle you get your b-levels and other tests done... everything comes back squeeky clean. Long term AAS usage has been "said" to be problematic in some users for a number of reason. If regular checkups are taken and all your levels are "normal", what side effects is AAS having on your body and system... I guess an easier way of saying this is, are there "hidden" problems associated with usage that are not detected in testing, and what type of problems are these? I hope I explained myself well enough.

bump!

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    most every causative factor for all the long term sides can be detected through blood work. PSA, bilorubin, HDL/LDL, RBC, LH/FSH, SHBG, etc etc. Certain AS like M1T also call for a urinalysis, maybe. THat's about it. Make sure your doc gives you the finger wave once a year or so after you reach 40. Or teach the ol lady to examine your prostate instead. THat might be more fun than letting your doc do it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    most every causative factor for all the long term sides can be detected through blood work. PSA, bilorubin, HDL/LDL, RBC, LH/FSH, SHBG, etc etc. Certain AS like M1T also call for a urinalysis, maybe. THat's about it. Make sure your doc gives you the finger wave once a year or so after you reach 40. Or teach the ol lady to examine your prostate instead. THat might be more fun than letting your doc do it.
    lmao!!! yes it would be more fun!!! Thanks Baron.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    That is the big debate on steroid use . Some people will say it leads to long team side like hart disease and cancer and other. But to this point there is no proof on that. There have been very little long-term studs from medical researchers. On the other hand you have steroid vets that have been using test for 20 30 years and have nothing wrong with them at all.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    baron will you check my prostate for me.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    That is the big debate on steroid use. Some people will say it leads to long team side like hart disease and cancer and other. But to this point there is no proof on that. There have been very little long-term studs from medical researchers. On the other hand you have steroid vets that have been using test for 20 30 years and have nothing wrong with them at all.
    very true. I just wish I could decifer between what I believe and what the media protrays... I know the media is full of shit most of the time, but having it burned in your head makes you think... Fvking propaganda!!!

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Blood tests like the Baron said should reveal all you need to know from the usage of AAS. Also prostate cancer can also be detected through blood work. Forget the finger!

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    baron will you check my prostate for me.
    It will hurt when I do it.

Thread Information