Thread: var and prop

house20 is offline Junior Member

var and prop

i play college baseball and will be combining var and prop...whats the suggested cycle

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    research and they dont test in college?

my school doesnt care...tested last year 8 of 10 failed...not a 1 game suspension for anyone

lol wtf what division are u in?

d1 lol and i did some research but ive heard diff things thats y i was gettin some more opinions ...i heard var 40mg and than 20 for athletes...and i heard prop ED but others say EOD

some guy earlier, fball player ( i think ) was sayin he was gettin extreme cramps from var, and i kno i got bad cramps in my back from dbol , so im guessin orals will do that, but yea 20mg for athletes and u can do prop ed or eod i beleive

this a good cycle u think or u would do something different...cuz i was thinkin winny as well...most of the kids on my team do winny...but they do it alone...and i know thats not so great..cuz im lookin to put on about 10 - 15..so i did some research and saw var and prop was a good combo thats y im thinkin that...but im open to suggestions

lfrisbee is offline Associate Member
    i played D1 ball, and there were "random" tests... and no one even got tested on my team i don't think... We had at least 5 or 6 guys on the juice.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I'd run at least 40mg of var/day and shoot the prop ED. Of course there are other ways of running them, certainly you can shoot prop EOD and still yield nice gains. I like to shoot ED to keep myself as level as possible so my hormones aren't fluxuating all the time.

u wouldnt suggest 20mg? ive read lots of posts on guys muscles tightening n crampin

thanx....yea we got a bunch...and i wasnt gunna do it..but im borderline drafted material..i am 6'3 200 right now and i run a 6.8 60...if i start hittin the ball harder scouts and am able to put on another 15 while keepin the speed ill be in good shape

fasho man... i was called in the 10th outta high school... passed it up to go to school and go top 3 outta college... tore the UCL then tommy john and it didn't go back to normal... so i work a day job now

all my buddies signed this year in the 1st and 2nd for like lots of bucks... i'm kinda jealous lol :P

ahh tough man i hate to see that happen to guys...if u go back..u would have gone or what?...gettin injured is always there man it sux...right now im in a cast from a dislocated thumb i got from diving for a ball...its retarded...not fair sometime

yeah i feel ya... i got offered a crapload outta high school from the phillies... at least for the 10th round it was alot... looking back i wish i woulda signed. woulda had some cash in teh bank and no school loans... but hey hindsight is 20/20 - i coach high school ball now

thats good man...well im workin my ass off...its tough ive been out for a while now with two stupid hand injuried and havent been able to lift good in months...im losin weight like crazy...its a F'in pain in the ass..but hopefully it works out

yeah bro good luck with that man... its better than sitting around with a broken wing for two years and working your ass off to rehab and then never getting to see the field. count your lucky stars and don't take it for granted bro... I wish you luck with the season and the draft.

yea i know im lucky to even be playin ....thanx alot pal

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by fballhoss51
    u wouldnt suggest 20mg? ive read lots of posts on guys muscles tightening n crampin
    well everybody is different. I've personally never cramped on var and have gone to 70mg/day. The first time I ran prop and var I think it was 40mg var and 75mg prop ED. Got great results and a lot of increased strength. He'll just have to try it out and see how it suits him.

thanx fellas

Thread Information