Liftnainez is offline Banned

Question Crazy Cycle- Need Help!

I already outlined my Test E/Winny cycle.. I was just wondering-

1) What would be better to take everyday- NOLVA or ARIMIDEX ?
    2) Will taking milk thistle hinder my gains?
    3) Do i start the milk thistle or any good liver protectant the day i start the winny?
    4) Will I expirience much bloat and puffiness from the Test E, bc i heard that the winny will combat the gyno (if would arise)-

THANK YOU FOR WHOEVER TAKES TIME OUT TO HELP!! MUCH APPRECIATION!

Week 1-10 Test Enanthate - 500 mg per week- split up and injected every Mon and Thursday
    Week 7-12 Winstrol 50 mg/day split up 25 mg in morning 25 late afternoon
    Week 1-12 Nolva- 10-20 mg/per day
    Week 13-15 Clomid pct starting with 300 mg the first day then down to 100 and then down to 50 mg

Sorry forgot to add this question: Would running glucosamine/Chondroitin through out cycle be ok? I also heard of Cisuss RX? How is that- would that be better to take? I hurt my shoulder 5 months ago- and do NOT want that coming up again.. any input and info helps alot!!! thank you brothers!!

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    That's not a crazy cycle my crazy-virgin friend.

Anyways, to answer your question...

1) Nolva just binds to the receptors while Armidex completey shuts the estrogen down, IF I had to choose between the two, I would opt for Arimidex . Less bloat and IMO, less chance of gyno. No harm running both together though, but may be a little on the pricey side.

2) No.

3) Start it before, during and after.

4) Everyone's different, you may and you may not. If you do find you're bloating, watch your Sodium intake and try hitting the treadmill marshmellow man. If you're bloating and only using the Nolvadex , hit up the Armidex and follow the two previous steps.

Thanks for the info/input Roni.. MUCH APPRECIATION!.. Its my 1st cycle so im just making sure.. THANKS BRO!

Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    Thanks for the info/input Roni.. MUCH APPRECIATION!.. Its my 1st cycle so im just making sure.. THANKS BRO!
    You will grow my friend. Enjoy your first as there will never be one like it again. Make the most of it and do everything RIGHT. Don't **** around.

I will bro! Thanks alot.. one quick question- would you suggest cardio towards the winny to lean down about and become more vascular? If so how much..2-3 a week for 20 min?

I will bro! Thanks alot.. one quick question- would you suggest cardio towards the winny to lean down about and become more vascular? If so how much..2-3 a week for 20 min?
    Your diet alongside rest is everything when you're on the gear.

Eat your carbs, eat your protein and don't forget your fats. I'm not a big fan of trying to cut at the end of your cycle, that's when your body is going to need the calories and rest.

IF you're set on getting cut and adding in cardio, just do 30-45 minutes every morning on an empty stomach, something nice and easy like a fast walk. I prefer outdoor over indoor, but to each their own.

Yea that is a very good point.. Yea I will be stuffing myself- Eating mostly clean, Taking proper rest/recuporation time.. I need to find a new routine split-
    Mon- Chest+ Abs
    Tues- Legs
    Wed- off
    Thur- Back
    Fri- Bi's+tris
    Sat+Sun= rest

How does that look? What did you use?

My first cycle I blew up 45lbs in 16 weeks. I ran Sustanon , Deca , Fina and Dbol , that my friend, is a crazy first cycle.

My split was basic.

Day 1 - Chest/Tri
    Day 2 - Back/Bi
    Day 3 - Legs
    Day 4 - Shoulders
    Day 5 - Tri/Bi
    Day 6 & 7 - Rest

I was overtraining my arms though, don't make that mistake. Now, I notice they grow more off of heavy benches and back work more then anything else.
    Last edited by RoNNy THe BuLL; 07-28-2005 at 12:53 AM.

WOW 45LBS!! awsome.. but yea that it a pretty crazy first timer cycle.. The strength gains were probably off the charts, huh? How did your joint react to all the weight and strength increase so rapidly? (shoulders) Take any supp for that? I am worried bc when I start to put on weight fast and get strong quick my shoulders get messed up.

WOW 45LBS!! awsome.. but yea that it a pretty crazy first timer cycle.. The strength gains were probably off the charts, huh? How did your joint react to all the weight and strength increase so rapidly? (shoulders) Take any supp for that? I am worried bc when I start to put on weight fast and get strong quick my shoulders get messed up.
    Deca lubed my joints up well. I did really train for strength but it just comes along. I probably put on around 25lbs of muscle and 20lbs of fat mind you, but it was well worth it. After I dieted down naturally, I looked good. I ate whatever I could find, I didn't care if it was clean or not, that's why I put on so much fat with my cycle.

I did become strong as shit though.

It's all about knowing your body, my body only grows significantly on low, low reps. Just the way I am. I can chase the pump all day, but at the end of it I put on little muscle.

When I go heavy, weird muscles start popping up everywhere. Haha...

LoL i see-very impressive though... Thanks for all your help bro.. I appreciate it

Anybody have anything else to add? How about joint relief through out the cycle? Would this be a good idea? How is Cisuss RX- or just stick to glucosamine/Chondroitin?
    Thanks BROS!

Thread Information