onthecumup is offline Associate Member

soreness after injection

i was wondering how common it is to be sore after injections?? i just shot my very first needle of test e last night, but i was so nervous (was doing myself) that i was shakin like crazy, i did it fine, but even and hour afterwards my ass was sore, theres no swelling or brusing its just sore, was wondering how common this is, i figure it hapens to most, i just want to be safe

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    yup it will be sore for a few days the first time, just part of the game. no pain no gain.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, since you were shaking, you probably were moving the needle which will cause soreness. Don't worry, it gets easier the more you do it. You are fine.

szav is offline Junior Member
    Congrats!!! Yes you will be fine. It is not uncommon to be sore after an injection and it might be sore for a day or so.

limpdin is offline Junior Member
    I switch to a 25g needle for the injection and have no pain at all. When I used to use a 23g needle I always had soreness for 3-4 days.

i used a 25 g needle, also, ill be shooting twice a week, will glutes be sufficient as the only injection site?? ill be shootin once a week per side, is this good enough or should i go with quads too to make it once every two weeks per site??? and is 1 inch deep enough into the glutes? or should i go inch and a half? thanx for the advice everyone

bump need some input here

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Quote Originally Posted by onthecumup
    i used a 25 g needle, also, ill be shooting twice a week, will glutes be sufficient as the only injection site?? ill be shootin once a week per side, is this good enough or should i go with quads too to make it once every two weeks per site??? and is 1 inch deep enough into the glutes? or should i go inch and a half? thanx for the advice everyone
    I use 1.5" for glutes but you should be ok with 1"

IMO glutes should be ok for your only injection site at twice a week if you are switching sides

bigbadbootydaddy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by onthecumup
    i was wondering how common it is to be sore after injections?? i just shot my very first needle of test e last night, but i was so nervous (was doing myself) that i was shakin like crazy, i did it fine, but even and hour afterwards my ass was sore, theres no swelling or brusing its just sore, was wondering how common this is, i figure it hapens to most, i just want to be safe

Welcome to "pin city". Like the others said with practice you'll get better. Just massage the area for a while.

Good luck with your cycle

Zapp is offline Banned
    Alot has to do with what brand gear you use. I've used Ttokkyo before and got so sore I couldn't hardly sit down. Don't freak out if you have a knot come up...happens alot. It will go down in a few days. Tornel is the best non-human grade used so far. No soreness at all. I would try 23g next time...can't tell the difference and doesn't take as long to inject.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    after you shoot a few times you will not shake any more. it might also be your gear that is on the high ba side.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Test E gives me a little soreness at first. (a day or two) Expecially when hitting a new spot. For me Quads and Glutes get more sore than Delts and Pecs. Taking a hot as I can stand shower while massaging the area helps too.

I was both shaking and sweating my first shot. Now it's a breeze.

SpiderRico is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    Test E gives me a little soreness at first. (a day or two) Expecially when hitting a new spot. For me Quads and Glutes get more sore than Delts and Pecs. Taking a hot as I can stand shower while massaging the area helps too.

I was both shaking and sweating my first shot. Now it's a breeze.
    Yup Test E makes me sore too .. I do the same thing in the shower and even if im not in the shower i just sit and run for as long as i can

USN DV is offline Associate Member
    To ease the injection process swich out needles, I use a 20 gauge to extract and a 23 gauge to inject

USN DV

jinos is offline Member
    Welcome bro! The first shot is the best. It gets alot easier day by day. If it's hella sore get a heating pad and apply it right after the injection. Massage it good. Wait until you try test prop. You'll be on your knees..

Thread Information