DoctorFeelgood is offline New Member

What are the best supps I can take and pass a urine test??

Hey bros.

I can't use any "real" anabolic steroids for some time due to legal problems. I've done three total cycles in the past all with test and dbol to start, the second one with deca , the last one with fina... all about 12 weeks long and separated by about 5 months each. I'm not too sure how relevant that info is... Anyway, I just finished my last cycle of test 750/week, fina 100mg/day, dbol 50mg/day at the end of March. I'm down 10 pounds at least since then and strength has dropped significantly.
    I've been doing cardio 20 mins 4 - 5 days a week on an empty stomach in the morning. I lift at night at least 5 days a week. The routine is excellent. My diet is good (4000 cal/day) with meals spaced out.
    Anyway, I want to run anything I can that will help me make gains. I don't want or need to lose any fat. In addition to tweaking my diet (adding more calories and protein) even more I need to find some supps that'll help. I can't use any "real steroids". Right now I'm just taking and multivitamin. That's it. I was thinking of adding glutamine, R-ALA, M1T, 1AD, tribulus. I'm already getting enough protein in my meals and shakes. I've been taking ECA at night before I lift. I feel like if I didn't my workouts wouldn't be nearly as intense because some days I'm still a little tired and/or dizzy from the AM cardio. I do NOT want to cut out morning cardio b/c it's a very healthy thing.
    What would you run if you were me? After such a hardcore final cycle do you think M1T or 1AD would even be worth it? What about something stupid like creatine?? Growth hormone is undetectable too right? If so are the growth factors people take with it undetectable as well? I'm sure I can get my hand on that.
    Anyway, if you think you can help I'd appreciate it. Sorry for the jumbled message.

DrFlGd

onthecumup is offline Associate Member
    i took 1ad b4 i started my first cycle, in two months, i gained bout 10 pounds and my bench went up about 35 pounds, it was the best thing i ever used up to as, however i have nop clue what kind of effect it will have on you since youve already ran three cycles

onthecumup is offline Associate Member
    also, 1 ad is known to show false positives on urine tests, it doesnt always show, but thats one of the warnings that comes with it

yeah...

yeah I was afraid of false positives....

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    use d-bols and short esther test, better than m1t and it ll be out of ur system in days...

no...

I can't do anything that will ever show up on a urine teast so dbol and short esther test is out. They can spot urine test me... meaning they can call me at any time and within four hours I have to show up for a urine test.

Thanks though.. I had already thought of that one.

DrFlGd

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    test suspension is out of your system in 24 hours I believe.... might be a good alternative. you feel its effects same day at the gym... and its out of your system quick... read up on it. I love that stuff. running 100 mg/ed now. its f'n awesome

yeah...

I have read up on it extensively and test prop takes up to 3 weeks to be out of your system... although on this site it says 1-3 days... which is still longer than 4 hours.

Damn, thanks for trying to help though.

DrFlGd
    Last edited by DoctorFeelgood; 07-28-2005 at 01:02 PM.

anyone else??

anyone else??? i know i'm being a pain in the as.s.

DrFlGd

ward065 is offline Member
    creatine has some beneffits, and yes,GH is not detectable and does work, but expensive

who is it that is calling you for urine tests if i may ask? are you in a sport? if so you have to be careful

Teegunn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorFeelgood
    I have read up on it extensively and test prop takes up to 3 weeks to be out of your system... although on this site it says 1-3 days... which is still longer than 4 hours.

Damn, thanks for trying to help though.

DrFlGd

He was talking about Test SUSPENSION, not Test Prop. There is a big difference. You could look into the test suspension sublingual TABS carried by the chinaman. They are supposed to have a 1 hour half-life. But to get anywhere close to the same effect as injectable Test you would need to use them at least every other hour, if not every hour. Other than that, most aas will be detectable for more than the 4 hour window you are looking for and I would even be leary of test suspension tabs. If I were in your shoes I would use creatin, protein, glutamine, ala and maybe NO2 or Nitrix. Natural pretty much all the way.
    Last edited by Teegunn; 07-28-2005 at 07:09 PM.

Thread Information