hatchblack is offline Associate Member

Oasis experiences....?

Who out there has used them...?

I talked to the guy and he said that he just needs a physical and bloodwork that is inside a year old and I can order right away. He also said that my insurance may reimburse me. This seems too good to be true.

Am I legal to possess the stuff after they issue me a script...?

Does this generate any flags with big brother that I do not want to mess with....?

Who is the pharmacy they deal with....supposedly american pharmaceudical grade.

Sounds too good to be true.

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    I'm working with them too and this is what I understand:

1). Yes - you're legal. the prescription has your name on it.

2). They work with domestic pharmacies and your gear will be human grade

3). They cost a bit more - but you get the benefit of a prescription and reliable product

4). I have no idea how to turn it in to your ins. but that doesnt sound like a good idea.

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    Do you have to have low levels of test though?

hatchblack is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanStew
    Do you have to have low levels of test though?
    He didn't seem to think that was a problem if I didn't.

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    damn, thats a dream then, what did they send you bro?

bigJJ is offline Member
    I'm also looking forward to using them in the near future. It sounds like a sweet deal. You even get your PCT from them too.

Good thread, I'm interested to see if anyone has had any problems that I should be on the lookout for.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Good outfit. I would recommend them over any other "gear clinic". Very professional, and they don't try to get you to buy a bunch of GH and stuff. Not pushy or hustle-y. I have ordered twice from Oasis. The last order, the price we negotiated was less than any of the other 4 clinics I contacted would meet. Yes, prices are high, but they are generally better than anyone else. Remember you also have to factor in cost of blood work, any evaluation or consultation fees, etc when comparing prices. Since I already had my bloodwork done from the first order, and the other clinics required it, even though one actually made a significantly better price for the meds, the total cost would have been higher than with Oasis.

Most of these clinics will negotiate a little on the price, and Oasis is no exception. Expext to have more bargaining power if you order 6 months worth of medications at a time rather than a small order. Also expect to be able to dicker a lower price as a repeat customer. Just don't expect miracles. They have to turn a profit and you are paying for the services of a licensed compounding pharmacist and a licensed MD as well as your customer rep. You will NEVER get a price that approaches UG prices, though you might beat the price of imported stuff.

If you need to be totally legal, but you want to do more than token amounts of gear, you gotta go with a clinic. Oasis is the best one I have found so far.

grvdigr1 is offline Junior Member
    I used an old blood work i already had, just faxed it to them along with my physical and they called me right back. placed my order and recieved within a few days from a pharmacy out of pittsburg, pa. i have filled out for my insursance to cover this but have not heard back from them yet..I got deca , test cyp, and hcg ...oh yeah and a perscription....I quized the guy on the phone for ever about being legal and everything, he gave me a bunch of NDC codes for the rx and was going to get my the doctors DEA number.. dont know what all of that would of meant so I feel good about it all.
    These guys will even walk you though your cycle...

marcinator is offline New Member
    So if I am a healthy 26 year old male, you think I could somehow qualify?

Also, do they give you enough for you to run a full on cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by marcinator
    So if I am a healthy 26 year old male, you think I could somehow qualify?

Also, do they give you enough for you to run a full on cycle?
    Dont know about the age or what that would consider low levels on the blood work.
    deca 10 weeks 200 mg
    test cyp 10 weeks 200mg

i think most would consider this a low dosage but this is going to be my first cycle...

DoctorFeelgood is offline New Member

be careful!

careful. the dea is starting to crack down...

http://www.dea.gov/pubs/states/newsrel/miami071505.html

not sure if oasis is a rogue pharmacy or not...

Redz122 is offline Associate Member
    so lets say, one were to send in their physical and blood work and found out that their test levels at that certain age is considered average, but since its the choice of th eperson to take the medication or not, will Oasis prescribe a specific amount for that specific person of lets say, test to begin with?

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorFeelgood
    careful. the dea is starting to crack down...

http://www.dea.gov/pubs/states/newsrel/miami071505.html

not sure if oasis is a rogue pharmacy or not...
    interesting article but it talks more about hydrocodone then anything else. as big as the steroid issue is right now, they would of mentioned it for sure. it also mentions "Investigators found no valid prescriptions for filled Internet orders." Oasis gives you a perscription and requires you to get blood work done. this should cover them and you. just my 2 cents...

marcinator is offline New Member
    damn...interesting information guys. I just wish some more people who have used and been using OASIS would post.

Would be nice to know price ranges, age requirements, etc.

If they will qualify me (26 y/o healthy male who probably produces a very normal amount of testosterone ), I would rather pay more money and go through bloodwork rather than go the illegal route

have you guys been reading all the posts about people being busted? It's just too much risk

Kristopher22 is offline Associate Member
    I wonder if they deal with Canadians?? I should call them. Sounds pretty sweet!

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by marcinator
    damn...interesting information guys. I just wish some more people who have used and been using OASIS would post.

Would be nice to know price ranges, age requirements, etc.

If they will qualify me (26 y/o healthy male who probably produces a very normal amount of testosterone ), I would rather pay more money and go through bloodwork rather than go the illegal route

have you guys been reading all the posts about people being busted? It's just too much risk
    At your age, with normal test levels, I doubt they would be able to prescribe to you. but you can try.

marshmellow is offline Junior Member
    i am a oasis client and love them....i need to have a script for drug testing purposes and sure dont mind paying the extra to have peace of mind..i would like someone to post that has been harassed or given a hard time from law enforcement about the script from them, if anyone has. i order from them early in the morning and its here the next day! they even call you periodically to see how you are doing. on my second order i obtained winstrol for cheaper than ug well, at least my ug and its human grade.......GOD I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!

Thread Information