Thread: HCG question!

Norse man is offline New Member

HCG question!

How long can I be on HCG . Is 500 IU e.d. a reasonable dose? I am going to be on juice for at least 6 months.

jucinator is offline Associate Member
    you shouldnt start taking the hcg untill about week 12 then run 500-1000 every third day and dont go past 15 days . then wait untill last week of cycle and repeat process. you dont want to stay on it for long periods of time because you can screw up your nuts and they wont make there own test . use hcg sparingly as indicated. some will say you should use more but from what i have read smaller dosas every 3rd day a best, thats just my opinoin.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Everyone is going to tell you something different. You can run the way juc said or your way would be good as well. Just make sure if your running it ed to keep it at that low dose.

jucinator is offline Associate Member
    my bad i forgot you said you were on a 6 month cycle . start first run of hcg at 12 weeks and then follow above instructions about every 6 weeks after , and also run hcg the 2 weeks after last injection before you start pct + clomid and novaldex.

Norse man is offline New Member
    Thanks bro`s. I don’t want to screw up my nuts. I have heard terrible stories about people who f**k`t up their nuts on HCG . Better safe than sorry.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I like low doses when using for a long time... 500iu/E3D, tops. Higher doses are useful if you only use it at the end of the cycle. High doses for long periods of time can cause primary hypogonadism. The balls will be desensitized to hcg and to the very similar LH, so that when your pituitary is releasing LH to tell the balls to get back online again, they won't be "listening" to the LH very well. Low doses for long periods are okay. High doses for 3 or maybe 4 injections are okay. 500iu ED through the cycle, I would not do. It is not necessary. 250iu E3D is enough to maintain size. If size is maintained, then leydig cells are not atrophying and they will still be capable of immediately going to work making test when required. In fact, they will be making some test while on cycle, because the hcg acts just like LH. You will be short circuiting the HPTA and making the nads do their thing even though the body is no longer telling them to do so.

Joey2ness is offline Member
    500 I.U E3D

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...70#post1976070

A dose of 250iu to 500iu everyday (ed) for 2 to 3 weeks is plenty and should very little from person to person
    Last edited by Joey2ness; 07-28-2005 at 04:10 PM.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    ya, it works quick at that dose

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    there is no need to shoot hcg ed or even eod. it has a half life of 5 days. so 2 injections a week work fine. if your going to run it with the cycle you can do 500iu twice a week.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    there is no need to shoot hcg ed or even eod. it has a half life of 5 days. so 2 injections a week work fine. if your going to run it with the cycle you can do 500iu twice a week.
    this is what i do, 500iu E4D... however, i do feel that a slightly larger dose is needed for me to grow em back quickly... like 750 iu- 1000iu E4D... what do ya think?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    i do a high dose 2 weeks befor the end of my cycle. then i start clomid

Moosepellet is offline Member
    How much time should be between ending HCG and starting Clomid and nolva for pct? The reason why I am asking is that I have planned on ending my cycle next week. It is a 24wk cycle that is composed of Test Enanthate , EQ. I will be running the Test only next week, and will start pct 2wks after last shot?

Thread Information