stumpy29 is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Crashing Hard Please Help!

Finished eq and anadrol cycle 2 weeks ago. At the end of this cycle I finally learned what pct is. I will never do a cycle again without it that is DEFINITELY for sure. I have 3 5000iu's of hcg on the way. Should be here anyday. Will this help at all with the crash? Monday's workout went so so. Tuesday sucked totally. Tonight which was arms and my favorite I couldn't even make myself do it so I did 20 minutes of cardio and left. What can I do? and will the hcg help any suggestions would be greatly appreciated Thank you

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Its too late for the HCG , just concentrate on running a normal Clomid/Nolvadex PCT.

_Tiger_ is offline Member

never heard of PCT ??????!!!!! WTF urgh...you just jumped right into roidin huh? niiiiice..maybe that will help, maybe your screwed for years to come? probably shoulda done more research

Quote Originally Posted by SeanStew

never heard of PCT ??????!!!!! WTF urgh...you just jumped right into roidin huh? niiiiice..maybe that will help, maybe your screwed for years to come? probably shoulda done more research

what do you mean screwed for years?

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    u wont be screwed for years its only been 2 weeks but u got some work to do w/ ur pct

Think about it, your "Crashing" after your cycle, so basically all that was for nothing, because your hormones are going to sh*t, good thing this wasnt a long test cycle though.... maybe you'll be fine

Taurus is offline Member
    bro... just get some nolv and clomid and finish pct... ur not f***ed for yrs... u will probably lose most of what u gained in terms of mass and strength so dont be surprised when that happens. next time, do some proper reasearch and u'll be fine.

how long was ur cycle and what kinda doses were u on?

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    listen closely ,diffinatly get some nolvadex . and if you have access to Clomid get that aswell. run the nolvadex @20mg ED for 30 days. run Clomid @100mg ED along side the Nolvadex if you can get it.

youll be fine your not ****ed for years, but will probly feel like shiit for awhile and loose alot fo your gains.
    ~DV~

10 wks 600mg eq anadrol three weeks at 150mg ed and one wk 75mg ed

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    u r not late for HCG since u were on EQ, u actually should start HCG 2 weeks after EQ is discontinued. once u get ur HCG, take 0.5 CC (2500 IU) every 4th day along with 50 mg clomid/day.

If i can't get clomid or nolva quick enough and all that i have to go with is the hcg how long will this f******* crash last?

Well thats probably part of it as well, you didn't run any test with the eq! I'm going to go out on limb and guess that you probably had shitty libido during the cycle, huh?

Don't worry, your not "Fu|<D 4 LiFe" or whatever someone else was mentioning. It will definately affect your ability to keep your gains, but you should still recover fine. You will need both clomid and nolvadex . Click on the underlined words and you will be taking to AAR, they are ligit and you can get your stuff from there.

Good luck.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Awhile..but i dont know much about HCG , your better off being advised by another on that 1.
    Goodluck

~DV~

You are supposed to use HCG while you are waiting for the esters of your current cycle to clear before PCT. If HCG is used ALONG with the clomid and nolvadex PCT it will be counterproductive, causing your body to not recover. Since you said your cycle ended 2 weeks ago, that time period is already over, so it would be beneficial to your recovery to skip it and just go on to the clomid/nolvadex.

This totally sucks went from 192 to 208 now already back down to 201

john wayne is offline Junior Member
    dude... if you order clom or nolv from this site you'll have it in 4 or 5 days... i have a friend who did an anadrol only cycle and didnt do pct .. he was defenitly feeling like crap but he's fine now... your not f'd for life

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't suggest you do any hcg during pct that should be used during a cycle if need be! Clomid and Nolvadex and you will recover.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Click the banner at the top right of the page, they have all of the clomid and nolva that you need and I also think they have an overnight option. Since that cycle is done I won't give you a hard time about it but you can do much better than EQ and drol in the future. Anadrol weight is mostly water and EQ gains don't really start to kick in till late in the cycle.
    Don't waste any time and get both clomid and nolva. Check the PCt forum if you need help on the dosages and duration. GL man

jinos is offline Member
    Clomid and nolva is easy to get. Get the clomid and start the first day with 300mg. then 100mg for 2 weeks, 50mg the last week. Good luck bro.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Quote Originally Posted by jinos
    Clomid and nolva is easy to get. Get the clomid and start the first day with 300mg. then 100mg for 2 weeks, 50mg the last week. Good luck bro.
    ya what he said

General Patton is offline Junior Member
    The best part of this is you've hopefully learned the 2 most important things about AAS. ALWAYS have Test as a base, and ALWAYS have Nolvadex running at 10mg e/d for the entire cycle and then enough to kick it up to 20 mg e/d 2 weeks approx after your last test shot, 3 weeks after your last Eq...Deca ..ect along with the Clomid. Clomid is only for post cycle....Nolvadex or tamoxafen is for during cycle and then you double the dose to 20mg per day when you start the Clomid. Do some searches on pct bro. Clomid has side effects on some people. Read....read....read...good luck.

Lol I feel like I need to correct this, I wasnt saying you were screwed for LIFE, I didnt read what your cycle was, (I assumed it had Test as a base) and I was implying that you "MIGHT" be screwed as far as TEST Levels go for YEARS, not life. lol

most will probably flame my advice, but you know what I would do if I was in your situation?? Jump right back on a cycle of test prop for a short 6 weeks then hit up some hard PCT. Wether or not your test levels are brought up synthetically or naturally, I believe that a short burst of test followed by direct PCT with the HCG will benefit you much more than another month of feeling like shit. If you have some access to some prop, I'd get it ASAP. Only prop though, any other test will take too long to get in your system. Fight fire with fire. Unless you want another month of feeling like shit, especially on clomid

Thread Information