gabjos is offline Female Member

Anavar dosages for women

Well I am figure competitor and have my first show this year in approx. 8 weeks. I did really well last year, naturally with out using anything except ephedra.

I was hoping to have put on some size in my shoulders and back during the off season but for many reasons including a lack of consistency, did not happen. I only want to put on a very tiny tiny amount of size. I just need a tiny tiny bit more.

So I did a lot of reading on this forum and believe that I am ready to try Var. I purchased it in the liquid form and I am ready to start.

Things you should now is that I am currently dieting for my show so, I am def. leaning down. I am currently using Clen /ephedra and just started my 2nd week.

How do I incorporate Var? when shoudl I start it? and how much should I start with and increase it to etc? What can expect while taking it? and what can I expect when I come off of it?

By the way, the oral dispenser that came with the liquid Var starts at .25ML. Considering how much I suck at conversion can you give me direction in MLs not mcg.

Also my last question is do I need to do anything different with my diet, when on Var. My diet is really really clean right now and I am definately coming down with the clen, just looking for a little width in my back and shoulders

lfrisbee is offline Associate Member
    bump

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    This is from Hooker's profile. It touches on women's dosages but you should also get some first hand experience. Good luck

It’s a very mild steroid in every sense of the word. It binds reasonably well to the AR, but pretty high doses are still needed and I would never suggest doing less than 20mgs/day. In fact, 20-80mgs are needed to start halting AIDS related wasting(1) and recovering weight for burn victims (2) so that’s the range I’d recommend keeping your dosages in concerning this compound. Personally, I’d use 100mgs/day if I were ever going to try this stuff. Any less than this amount (20-100mgs) would be a waste. For women, however, I think 2.5-10mgs/day would suffice. Virilation is not a concern with this compound, as it is only very mildly androgenic (3). Water retention is also virtually nil with it.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Women need to start at a dose of 5mg a day, 10-15mg id max for women. If you liquid is .25ml per squrit, if it is 20mg per ml you 1 squrit a day

JohnnyB

gabjos is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Women need to start at a dose of 5mg a day, 10-15mg id max for women. If you liquid is .25ml per squrit, if it is 20mg per ml you 1 squrit a day

JohnnyB
    Thanks Johnny for your clear response, just as a follow up, should I split it up or just take it in the morning.

Also, how long should I do it for? should I do it everyday? or every other day? and finally, should I remain 1 squirt a day for the duration or is it something I should increase.

I dont want to get rediculous with this, like I said I am looking for just a small increase in width.

BlueHen is offline New Member
    Just watch that you don't retain water from the Var. My Ex just did her first figure show and she held water on var. She switched to winny 4 weeks out and tightened up perfectly. She did get incredible pumps from the var though.

Thread Information