Thread: Related to Gyno

Cynical is offline Associate Member

Related to Gyno

What causes adolescent gyno, the surge in testosterone due to puberty? and do poeple who had adolescent gyno have a greater chance of getting gyno from steroids ? I still have semi poofy nipples from adolescent gyno btw, and small lumps but nothin too bad

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    When I was in high school, I had this friend who had gyno (natural), and all of my friends, including him didn't know what "GYNO" was. We were like, geeze you got big nipples. We called them "Man Nipples". I know, it was mean, but he was a tough guy, and he'd slap us around when we'd say it. What can I say, everyone's stupid when they're in high school. Anyway, I think, once you get it naturally, you are FAR more likely to get it with Test. If your body is susceptible without AS, imagine it with AS. .....

P

suseptable with one cycle? even with Liquidex taken dailey? ahhhhhhhhh u got me worried foo anyone else got comments on this?

Bump- im worried and intrested about this

2nd bumb

Anyone have a second opinion pleeeeeeeeeeeeaseeeeeeeeeee

Mike Guest
    Include liquidex at .5mg ED into your cycles and that should help a great deal - yes you are more vulnerable seeing as how you are more prone to getting gyno - this is most likely due to estrogen binding to receptors in excess

With anti aromatase you will be fine though.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Yeah, if you got adolescent gyno, then you are indeed more susceptible to steroid induced gyno (maybe not from progesterone induced kind though). Liquidex will treat you right, so don;t worry too much. Remeber, worrying = cortisol = loss in muscle mass = bad = cry = depression = stay in your house and masturbate 36 times a day for the rest of your life, living off wellfare and doing nothing but enjoying the company of your own hand to pass your time.

Thread Information