Thread: gyno lump??

rixyroids is offline Associate Member

gyno lump??

hey guys,

just wondering a few things about gyno so please help me out as best as you can!

1)is there a certain side that it will appear on first? i dont know why i think this but it hink i can remember reading somewhere that it was left side first?

2) i can feel a small lump but it isnt directly behind my nipple and isnt sore unless i REALLY press it (which is understandable coz if i press anywhere rly hard it hurts!). the lump is sort of to the left of my nipple, just outside the outer nipple area bit! my bf% is quite high, so i think it migth just be fat, any ideas?

let me know guys, just precautionary really and to increase my knowledge.

thanks

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    lumps are no good...hit up 1.25 of ldex until it goes away

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    First itchy and sore nipples are a sign. Also, it can develop in either side with equal chance.

That small lump could be... a fatty corpustle or where your muscle dips just before the nipple area. If it is not directly behind the nipple or hurts, I would just take a precautionary measure for prevention. I have had this thought once before, I never had gyno but know some that did, mine was similar to yours as you describe it. After getting it looked at - it was the way the muscle formed by the nipple area(false alarm thank god).

rixyroids is offline Associate Member
    im trying to post up pics, ant help on how to make them smaller? they r alrdy jpegs??

thanks

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rixyroids
    im trying to post up pics, ant help on how to make them smaller? they r alrdy jpegs??

thanks
    If you have high BF% and it is small we will not see the lump... right? Unless the lump is big or you have tissue actually growing making the whole nipple area bigger you are panicing...

NIVEK is offline New Member
    A few months ago I started a cycle during the winter time, a few weeks into it, I started to notice when I'd lie down on that one side <nipple area> it would feel like there was a BB or a Pea behind the nipple area! After a few days I started to palpitate the area and noticed that I had a lump, around the size of a pencil erasure just off to the side, directly behind the nipple! Not being the one who panic's, I ran crying directly to my Primary Care Doc, she looked at it, didn't ask any questions, just gave me some antibiotics, and sent me for an ultra sound. Even th ough you could still feel the lump, the ultra sound could pick up anything, the tech was bewildered as to why she could not get any images of this lump.

After taking the meds, it cleared up in about 2 weeks and was gone, the only difference between that one cycle and all my others is that I stacked Deca , Sust and Ethanate into my cycle and I DIDN'T RUN PROVIRON , was all out, so I think the proviron is what does the trick for me.

But if you have a lump, and none of the treatments you find here work, or if hysterical-panic has set in, then go to your Doc, and just let them do what they gotta do, any questions, just plead the 5th or answer them evasively

Thread Information