gya321 is offline Member

Package seized!!!!!!!!

Now is my address flagged or should I have them reship it? If I got a PO box would they seize it due to the same name? Im trippin about this, thanks for the advice

Roid Rage is offline Member
    where did the stuff come from and where did you ship it too?

Did anyone call you and tell you they seized your package?

gya321 is offline Member
    From Costa Rica and they sent me a letter.

growjuice is offline New Member
    I don't know if your address will be flagged but to be safe I would have it reshipped to a different address, a buddys house, girlfriend, something like that. Most sources will not reship a seized package to the same address anyway.

gya321 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by growjuice
    I don't know if your address will be flagged but to be safe I would have it reshipped to a different address, a buddys house, girlfriend, something like that. Most sources will not reship a seized package to the same address anyway.
    Yeah I dont even know If I should do that, Im about to say fvck it and forget about the package. Its not worth legal trouble. Any experiences appreciated.

Roid Rage is offline Member
    where were you shipping it too from costa rico?

hemidog66 is offline Associate Member
    domestic= no seizers. learn it, live it, love it, cheaper ..safer ..better..

gya321 is offline Member
    Cali

sweetpete is offline Associate Member
    your name and address is flagged use a different address and name.

innocent_criminal is offline Junior Member
    something else to think about. If you ever leave the country.......your name my be flagged in the system and you could get checked/searched. If you got a letter you probably do not have anything to worry about except them having your name. I have used different names and addresses before just to keep it different. I use two or threee different addresses with different names. Just my two cents. Well, sorry to hear that bro. Hope everything turns out okay. Peace......

I_C

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    They dont do any searches or seizures if its Domestic? ....sure about that?

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    Stick to Domestic Safer and you only have to pay a little more. I cant remember all of it but if sent USPS domestic certain packages are protected to an extent. Meaning they have to have a very good reason like shiat is leaking or they have a federal search warrent cause some one is hot. I have only heard of very few people getting in trouble with domestic packs like 2 maybe 3 over a few years. Compared to everyone I bascically know getting a customs letter from a international pack.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hemidog66

agreed.. Why so many overseas orders?? Domestic comes in everytime like a charm..

colossus1 is offline Member
    Why anyone orders international anynore is beyond me..........

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hemidog66
    my first ever order was international and it got seized, so now I only go domestic and it works everytime! There is a risk of it getting seized and what not, but it is significantly lower than international.

onthecumup is offline Associate Member
    the reason people go international is b/c it is so much cheape3r, unless someone has a secret domestic source that is super cheap

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by colossus1
    Why anyone orders international anynore is beyond me..........
    you guys will never learn

colossus1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by onthecumup
    the reason people go international is b/c it is so much cheape3r, unless someone has a secret domestic source that is super cheap

lol...........i was being sarcastic my friend.

onthecumup is offline Associate Member
    haha, gotcha, i cant find anyone domestic to get what i want without havint to transfer my left nut through western union

jc#9 is offline Junior Member
    Not everyone has local sources some of us are forced to go international.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jc#9
    Not everyone has local sources some of us are forced to go international.
    we're not talking about local sources, we're talking about sources in the US in general.

jc#9 is offline Junior Member
    Sorry my bad just a rookie here. I would be happy with the letter I was just reading how a guy got busted ordering internationaly from Thailand.

gya321 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by innocent_criminal
    something else to think about. If you ever leave the country.......your name my be flagged in the system and you could get checked/searched. If you got a letter you probably do not have anything to worry about except them having your name. I have used different names and addresses before just to keep it different. I use two or threee different addresses with different names. Just my two cents. Well, sorry to hear that bro. Hope everything turns out okay. Peace......

I_C
    True, havent thought about leaving the country but If I did I wouldnt ever bring anything with me. Thanks for the advise.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    A alleged euro connection that I know of uses a DVD case to ship. I'm still waiting for the movie....

I would order medium-small amounts that fit in smaller packages to keep it discrete. Avg of $15 shipping from euro so it ain't going to kill ya. If you need to order larger amounts, always go domestic, no brainer.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 08-19-2005 at 08:24 PM.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    haha, gotcha, i cant find anyone domestic to get what i want without havint to transfer my left nut through western union
    Yeah, WU transfers suck. You have to pay too many fees then you pay inflated shipping ($25) ontop of that. Ok for large orders but not everyone is selling it to others, they just want some for themselves. Why don't more of these guys use PayPal or Bill Point or that other one that can't be traced? PayPal is great.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Try cash in mail, fuc WU!!!!

bignbald02 is offline Junior Member

....lmao

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Try cash in mail, fuc WU!!!!
    then if ur mail is lost, ur ****ed, and u cant check if your source is lying that it "never arrived"

Quote Originally Posted by fballhoss51
    then if ur mail is lost, ur ****ed, and u cant check if your source is lying that it "never arrived"
    if you know your source well enough which you should, then cash in the mail works everytime. i have sent more than 25 cash in mail never an issue.. If it gets lost you take the good with the bad. you could also send WU to your source and him just stop responding to your emails. how bout that?? this isnt exactly a legit thing we do here.

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Yeah, WU transfers suck. You have to pay too many fees then you pay inflated shipping ($25) ontop of that. Ok for large orders but not everyone is selling it to others, they just want some for themselves. Why don't more of these guys use PayPal or Bill Point or that other one that can't be traced? PayPal is great.
    are you joking??? seriously with 690 posts you cant be serious??

Paypal cant be traced..?? they have everything possible on you including your social. they log your Ip everytime you go in and out. They have random verifications where they ask for copies of ID's and mail with your name once they start seeing several thousands filter thru the system. there isnt a more unsafe way then paypal. ive saved enough on WU fees by sending cash in mail that if they lost a 1000.00 envelope of mine i would still be ahead of the game.

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deezuhl
    if you know your source well enough which you should, then cash in the mail works everytime. i have sent more than 25 cash in mail never an issue.. If it gets lost you take the good with the bad. you could also send WU to your source and him just stop responding to your emails. how bout that?? this isnt exactly a legit thing we do here.

i switch sources frequently b/c im always finding better prices but cash thru mail isnt ever an option, think ill prolly become my own source b4 i ever begin sending COD's

edit: i do agree that WU is a safe bet tho, i always kno my sources are legit enough not **** up w/ WU tho hehe

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by innocent_criminal

I_C
    this happens to me....big time.
    I made an order for clomid and nolvadex , it got siezed. all I got was a letter
    now when I cross the border I get searched big time. my girlfriend too. (ya I bet the like searching her )
    when I go through they say the have a note of me trying to import steroids and go through everything. total bull shit. treat me like I was importing crack.
    anyway, like said above.....find a domestic source. lol

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by gya321
    Now is my address flagged or should I have them reship it? If I got a PO box would they seize it due to the same name? Im trippin about this, thanks for the advice
    I didn't read the responses so sorry if this is a repeat but your address and your name are now flagged. If I were you I'd find a domestic source.

jnx3k is offline Associate Member
    damn, wanna buy some powder from an international source. now i dont know what to do. hate having to worry bout this type of bs. i would stay domestic, but always seems hard as hell.

schico28 is offline Junior Member
    I have bought all my gear internationaly, never had a problem, I did around 6 shipments with out trouble, but I think sooner o later getting to much letters from over seas might start give clues to the postal service and start flagging my letters. I had some local suppliers contact me by the internet but not sure to trust them I'm always thinking they could be feds trying to caught me. Do you guys have some ideas how to perceive if local suppliers are legit "besides given it to a Vet or a Mod" I did it twice and they never responded back.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    My answer to this question is in this thread:
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...lagged+address

popiii333 is offline New Member

Not Everyone

Not Everyone Has A Source Domestic Out There Some Of Us Are Forced To Go International ... My 2 Cents

oliver2828 is offline Junior Member
    I usually get my shit from a ug in canada. My last package came on time and no problems. I just made another order. pretty big. 15g test, dbols, nolva , and winny. Whats the chance of that getting siezed?

illflex is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver2828
    I usually get my shit from a ug in canada. My last package came on time and no problems. I just made another order. pretty big. 15g test, dbols, nolva , and winny. Whats the chance of that getting siezed?
    Is that 15 grand($) or 15 grams of test? I hope 15 grams...I think $15,000 worth of gear might be bulky. If its 15 grams of test, the package should still be small even with the pills and winny.

Unoid is offline Member
    viva la mexico!

Thread Information