Thread: Deca Only Pct

Samson7 is offline Member

Exclamation Deca Only Pct

Whats up guys...quick question. I was talking to a buddy of mine from school the other day and he told me is running a deca only cycle. (He didnt do his research.) Anyways i told him how bad that was going to be on his sex drive and he was asking me some questions i didnt know the answer to. I told him i would find out what i could and get back to him. So any help would be appreciated.

1. Should he take anti e's for the deca or is it pointless?
    2. What kind of pct should he run?
    3. how long will his dick be outta order?

ps. I think he said he was running 300mg for ten weeks but im not completely sure.

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    tell him run a complete pct (nolva clomid hcg ) and run tha nolva for quite some time after his pct is over until he feels hes got all his shit back

alright is that it?

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i ran a 60 day clomid nolva pct after i learned how bad the deca only cycle was when i found this site and i was still having troble recovering and keeping size. i would definetely add the hcg into this pct if i were him. i think he is going to need all the testosterone restarters he can get. make sure you tell him to get some test in there next time.

ya i told him...i didnt even know he was doing a cycle

can he get messed up in the long term from this cycle or is deca dick what he has to worry about

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    ive done a deca only cycle and im fine now

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    first off nolva won;t do shit.... secondly he should def run clomid for an extended period of time, in hopes that things will kick back in. Thirdly HCG shoud not be used DURING PCT but rather during cycle to prevent atrophy; i believe HCG actually inhibits test production (the info on it is in here somewhere) Fourthly, please dont; give advice if you don;t knwo what your talking bout, bad advice can comrpomise someones health.

** forgot to mention if he does get any sides of gyno he will need to run bromo or cabergoline, or (i think) dostinex to combate the progesterone sides (which is what deca gyno is)
    Last edited by magicstick2003; 07-28-2005 at 09:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Samson7
    can he get messed up in the long term from this cycle or is deca dick what he has to worry about
    Im not sure anyone can answer this one for him, some people may be fine after a deca only but someone could be messed up. Although im sure at that dose his odds of being messed up are relatively slim, there's alwasy an outside shot somethign could happen.

USN DV is offline Associate Member
    I did deca only for my first cycle and I kept my gains, if you PCT you should be ok

cool...i told him he needs to join this board and learn right away. hes a dumbass, but hes my boy

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    maybe throw in 5g of trib with pct?

will he lose all of his gains...even if he gets some pct right away. i gave him the web address to ar-r research products

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson7
    will he lose all of his gains...even if he gets some pct right away. i gave him the web address to ar-r research products
    a dam good majority of it.

my buddy just called back...he told me he ordered the pct. But he had a couple more questions if anyone could help...
    1. Will the nolva help at all during the rest of his cycle ie. bloat and what not or just save it for pct
    2. He might have some access to some test should he run that the last 6 weeks or so or will that not help.
    3. he asked me why you need test in order to keep his gains...i told him i didnt know youall would.

your friend needs to get on here asap bro. nolva wont do anything for deca .. nothing, zip, notta. test is a must. He needs to run a test only if this is his first to see how he reponds to AS (and since test should thoeretically be the base of every cycle start out with that to see how it affects him) 6 weeks isn;t long enough for it to even really kick in minimum 10-12. Test isn;t a necessity to keeping gains but the gains from it are much more retainable then say deca only, since deca will shut down you HPTA "harder" then some other AS. Test will also shut it down but the extend isn;t as severe as say deca.

he said he was looking on here all day....i think he is going to get a screen name now

your friend needs to get on here asap bro. nolva wont do anything for deca.. nothing, zip, notta. test is a must. He needs to run a test only if this is his first to see how he reponds to AS (and since test should thoeretically be the base of every cycle start out with that to see how it affects him) 6 weeks isn;t long enough for it to even really kick in minimum 10-12. Test isn;t a necessity to keeping gains but the gains from it are much more retainable then say deca only, since deca will shut down you HPTA "harder" then some other AS. Test will also shut it down but the extend isn;t as severe as say deca.

ha ha no i believe he is like 6 weeks in...you no what it doesnt matter anymore i told him to get a screen name and start researchin and reading and asking questions for himself...i have my own stuff to worry about

Thread Information