ACAZORES is offline Member

Where pros hide their Gear?

We all know that Pros use Steroids , right?
    They have for sure tons of gear in their houses, so how come the cops never search in their homes, plus how come they never get busted in the airport for steroid posation, they must carry them for the competitions, special diuretics

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    why would cops just search bodybuilders homes though..

cause they have steroids for sure

yea you and i know that, but cops in general arent going to be watching TV and say "damn theyre so big, they for sure are roiding, lets go bust them" they test the body builders for roids and they pass the tests. it just doesnt work this way. thats why.

Strange

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    there has to be a legitimate reason to search someones house not just assumptions. we all know they use steroids but we cannot prove it

~DV~

Last edited by dirtyvegas; 07-28-2005 at 06:42 PM.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    its big bussines man

Georgie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ACAZORES
    They have for sure tons of gear in their houses, so how come the cops never search in their homes, plus how come they never get busted in the airport for steroid posation, they must carry them for the competitions, special diuretics
    Well I see that you live in Portugal, so I am not sure about your laws. But here in the US we have something called the 4th amendment.

FOURTH AMENDMENT [U.S. Constitution] - 'The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.'

Smiley619 is offline Member
    not trying to hikack or nething...but i was wondering if the pros have all this gear and they are using massive amount, how do they keep their sides in check???plus ive never seen a zit or nothing!

They use certain things to keep their sides in check..amphetamines/diuretics/novaldex/arimedex..but thats just the "noticeable sides" they keep in check, most are on roids 24/7, this is why the average life span of one is like 50

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont get the traveling thing. They have to carry gear while traveling..many top pros do a guest posing in other states almost every weekend, they travel all the time! How do they carry their gear with them?

ward065 is offline Member
    hey all, i posted this in an earlier thread, however no one was able to answer Kind of its in the subject of this thread though
    -------------
    i'm interested in knowing if there are any stories of pros getting in trouble for posessing only of steroids (in other words, posessing only with the intent of using the steroids themselves)

Through some research, i've found quite a few who have been in trouble being accused of distribution

I've heard Victor Martinez was in trouble for distribution- http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/undercover32.htm in the same incident, he was in trouble for posessing while on probation

Milos Sarcev has also been in trouble, but have read that he was a trainer in Balco labs- it has of course been in the gvt's spotlight for a long time now, so that is probably why he was targeted. Apparently, he was also distributing steroids...read here http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/undercover25.htm

According to the same undercover source- Dennis James and Sarcev were both indicted for distributing/ trafficking steroids - http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/undercover33.htm

with this same undercover guy, it was discussed that Ronnie supposedely got an illegal package in the mail, but nothing came of it http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/undercover20.htm

Texas has some of the strictest steroid laws in the nation also

ryan9101 is offline Associate Member
    How about Ronnie Coleman, he was a cop in Arlington Texas while on the juice.

BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member
    Milos Scarev at the Fullerton Gold's Gym has been raided just recently. i know that this is at least the second time in about a year and a half. Palumbo, also has been busted for slanging fake GH. the point is, its the other shady biz-ness their engaging in that draws probable cause and or unwanted attention from authorities that peaks their interests. they could be scoped out for few months and then when there is more than a reasonable amount of probable cause, and enoungh criminal activity documented, is when they go kicking down doors, but they ain't gonna kick down no doors unless they have a good enough case worth while to prosecute, or they may derive other leads from the suspect by presurring him/her to play ball with them and go with the program.

-Biggie
    Last edited by BIGGIE_smalls; 07-28-2005 at 07:48 PM.

Kristopher22 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan9101
    How about Ronnie Coleman, he was a cop in Arlington Texas while on the juice.
    Well I dont know about Buckeye city but I know whre I am from most of the cops are most likey juicing themselves......... And with just cause!

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    I'm sure they've got people taking care of how they get there stuff where ever they need it. Remember there pro's....JMHO

mike2nice is offline Associate Member

Read up on the Fourth Amendment bro, Law Enforcement needs a good reason to break into someones house, "The guy looked like he was on roids, so we searched his residence" is probably not going to hold up in court. Suppresion of evidence is what their defense lawyer would be saying.

SpiderRico is offline Member
    I can understand the home thing on how they can have them in there houses but the airport thing I dont understand either.. I know in Cansecos book he talked about people putting stuff in toothbrush holders and stuff but thats all private planes and I know bodybuilders dont have private planes so I dont konw how they could carry gear with them?

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    They probably hide their gear in the same place that I do, someone elses house

doublewide is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ward065
    ]

Texas has some of the strictest steroid laws in the nation also
    How so???

colossus1 is offline Member

The go to a toy store and buy a bag of balloons, then proceed to stuff the balloons full of pills and vials and shove it up their ass...........

Come on people these are pros...the biggest names in the business. They get things prescribed by doctors who are into the "scene"........Private chemists etc.......you actually believe they buy these cheap UG stuff we have access to??
    Last edited by colossus1; 07-29-2005 at 06:21 AM.

Spyder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by colossus1
    The go to a toy store and buy a bag of balloons, then proceed to stuff the balloons full of pills and vials and shove it up their ass...........

Come on people these are pros...the biggest names in the business. They get things prescribed by doctors who are into the "scene"........Private chemists etc.......you actually believe they buy these cheap UG stuff we have access to??
    Word.
    Ther're not called 'Pros' for nothin lol

Schwarz is offline Member

I suppose they only ever have enough for personal use so cops don't bother. As for where they hide it.....I think someone posted up pics of Jay Cutler in his recent video where he opens his fridge and you can see all his gear......

colossus1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz
    I suppose they only ever have enough for personal use so cops don't bother. As for where they hide it.....I think someone posted up pics of Jay Cutler in his recent video where he opens his fridge and you can see all his gear......

It was prabably growth. I dont know anybody that stores all their anabolics in their refrigerator.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    why they dont get busted with it is because they dont keep it in the house. they see a doctor to shoot them up and then they go into the gym.. i knew a guy who was friends with one of the gusy that made the MTV "i wanna be a pro wrestler show". the guys name was jonah.. after he made it he said he would see the doctor every day and get shot up and then workout.

j martini is offline Member
    As for flying out to compete. They usually have someon in the area they are going too that can get them sorted. You are only talking a few days anyway they wont have much. Some diuretics, some slin for carb loading winstrol , halotestin , tren . But they only need enough fro a few days.

Chruis Cormier got caught in the airport once but he had so little in possesion they couldnt do much.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    i've traveled multiple times with juice. Never had a problem. It's not illegal to carry vials and syringes in a suitcase... and as far as TSA knows, that's all it is. You can also hide it in a case mixed with your toiletries because it blends in with the razors and colognes, etc.

Thread Information