NIVEK is offline New Member

Mixing my HCG - Is my math right?

Sorry to start a new thread, but the old one was getting too confusing. I've tried to PM some of the Mods and other posters, however I'm unable to send PM for some strange reason, anyway, thats not important now!

I'm want to start using my HCG ,

Right now I'm doing 1cc of Deca , and Enth every THIRD DAY, along with 30mg's of DBOL daily. I was told that I can drawl up the HCG in the same syringe as my gear, so I think I will take HCG ever THIRD day with my TEST.

My HCG comes with 10ML of B/S water and 10,000 USP's of powder
    Now, If I mix the 10ML's of B/S water with the powder I'll have 10ML's of HCG, right? YES!

If I drawl out 1CC, that will equil 1000iu's of HCG, therefore .05 or half a CC would be 500IU's of HCG.

So If I wanted to inject 500IU's of HCG ever third day with my gear, I'd just drawl up 1/2 a cc, correct?

Is it that easy or am I missing something? Help me out guys! By the time I get this figured out, I'll be at the end of my cycle! hahahaha

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds right to me.

BUMP, can I get a 2nd opinion?

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    you got it. read up on hcg in hookers profiles, and maybe my thread in PCT forum

OK,, so if 0.5 or 1/2 of a CC will = 500IU's , and it's 10ml of B/S water, that will give me 20 injections of 500 IU's, and if I inject every 3rd day, then my bottle of HCG should last me well up till the end of my cycle,

BUT

Will it last that long, being refridgerated? I have plenty of HCG on hand. Does anyone else keep their HGC for that long from the same bottle/mixture?
    I hear guys say that it's a short shelf life after being mixed, COMMENTS PLEASE!

Thanks

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NIVEK
    Sorry to start a new thread, but the old one was getting too confusing. I've tried to PM some of the Mods and other posters, however I'm unable to send PM for some strange reason, anyway, thats not important now!

I'm want to start using my HCG ,

Right now I'm doing 1cc of Deca , and Enth every THIRD DAY, along with 30mg's of DBOL daily. I was told that I can drawl up the HCG in the same syringe as my gear, so I think I will take HCG ever THIRD day with my TEST.

My HCG comes with 10ML of B/S water and 10,000 USP's of powder
    Now, If I mix the 10ML's of B/S water with the powder I'll have 10ML's of HCG, right? YES!

If I drawl out 1CC, that will equil 1000iu's of HCG, therefore .05 or half a CC would be 500IU's of HCG.

So If I wanted to inject 500IU's of HCG ever third day with my gear, I'd just drawl up 1/2 a cc, correct?

Is it that easy or am I missing something? Help me out guys! By the time I get this figured out, I'll be at the end of my cycle! hahahaha
    Its because you don't have enough posts to PM yet, its 50, i think... don't quote me on that though...

yes, your correct, i cc of the water will make your 10,000 iu of hcg.
    Now, a lot of people have different views on takng this.

Use a slin pin bro, your readings are much more precise. And IMHO, I would go every 4th day... check 1/2 lives and reaction times for HCG, i think you may find that every 4th day might look a little better for a meady steady blood level.
    Yep, not much to it, I would do that til lits gone and your boys will fill back up nicely. Also, make sure you are taking an anti-estrogen the same time as the HCG. Good luck bro.
    Also, I'm sure you know this already but once it is mixed, keep it refrigerated! VERY important.

Thread Information