lzicc is offline Senior Member

Anadrol and Dbol Is one more harsh than the other??

I always hear how harsh Anadrol is on the liver. Which is more harder on the liver, anadrol or dbol ? If you take 50mg anadrol or 50mg of dbol, wouldn't both be just as harsh as the other or am I missing something?

Moosepellet is offline Member
    I believe that Anadrol is the most toxix oral period

ARIV3184 is offline Associate Member
    Drol

jinos is offline Member
    drol is alot harsher, but from what I hear the pumps are freakish and recovery time is quick. Member anything oral is harsh. Have a bottle of drol and I don't wanna take after doing test, but it's a good kickstart when you frontload on a cycle.

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Anadrol is harsher then Dbol . Also, you must keep in mind that 50mg/ED of Anadrol is somewhat of a mild dosage while 50mg/ED of Dbol is somewhat high.

Even though Anadrol is one of the harshest oral steroids , I still think that the whole toxicity deal is blown out of proportion. IIRC the only case where usage of Anadrol resulted in Liver failure / Cancer was where some 110lb asian girl was given 60mg/ed of Anadrol for 6 years straight.

Whichever route you choose you will most likely be perfectly fine.

chris2wire is offline Member
    They are identical in harshness, actually.

The catch is anadrol requires a much larger dose at 100mg a day, while Dbol is around 30-50mg a day. Thats where the added toxicity comes from.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by chris2wire
    They are identical in harshness, actually.

The catch is anadrol requires a much larger dose at 100mg a day, while Dbol is around 30-50mg a day. Thats where the added toxicity comes from.
    100% correct Bro

Quote Originally Posted by Defconx3
    Anadrol is harsher then Dbol . Also, you must keep in mind that 50mg/ED of Anadrol is somewhat of a mild dosage while 50mg/ED of Dbol is somewhat high.

Even though Anadrol is one of the harshest oral steroids , I still think that the whole toxicity deal is blown out of proportion. IIRC the only case where usage of Anadrol resulted in Liver failure / Cancer was where some 110lb asian girl was given 60mg/ed of Anadrol for 6 years straight.

Whichever route you choose you will most likely be perfectly fine.
    haha that mustve been one jacked asian girl.

scottroxx is offline Associate Member
    I used anadrol and found it made my body ache like hell, did get much stronger but couldn't use the strength cause i ached so f@$#in bad. I switched to dbol and got huge strong and big and no aching at all. When I looked into doing anadrol I was told it is very harsh on the liver and to be careful using it !! pound for pound Dbol is just as good with fewer sides !!!

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Drol > dbol x 50.

I never experienced any of the sides I had with dbol when running 100-150mg/ED of drol.

I love it.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Drol makes me grouchy. Dbol makes me happy and cheerful. To hell with my liver. My head is more important.

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for the replies. I am getting in some drol that I want to use to kick my next cycle. I can't deal with the sides from dbol . For some reason everytime I take dbol, I have a hard time catching my breath within the first week taking it. When I took drol before, I did not seem to have this problem. I don't bloat hardly at all off of either one of them.

fhorst is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Drol makes me grouchy. Dbol makes me happy and cheerful. To hell with my liver. My head is more important.
    100% agreed!

Also Drol makes me sick (nausia e.g.), I have problems to eat, while with D-Bol, things go great!

Thread Information