Thread: deca and test e

davesuma is offline Associate Member

deca and test e

hey guys, just wanted to know if there is a huge difference between running test e with deca as opposed to just test. I would go 500/wk test e(split up into 2 shots) and deca at 300/wk along with all proper pct. Is there gonna be a noticable difference with the added deca?

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    if its your first cycle, i would say not much difference, but at 300mg it would help a lil more to solidify gains, and lube joints!

so maybe I should just wait until my second cycle for deca ?....

Irishguy22 is offline Junior Member
    first cycle go with just test 500mg/wk

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah...save the deca for next time

jinos is offline Member
    You can save it for next time, but the second time, make sure to run the test one week longer in order to prevent deca d*ck.

SpiderRico is offline Member
    that exactly my cycle im about to start with at test e at 500mg a week and Deca at 300mg a week.. and infact it is also my second cycle too.. the first cycle i ran Test E 500mg a week and EQ at 600mg a week...I agree with the others i would just go with a test only cycle first probly the Test E

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Quote Originally Posted by jinos
    You can save it for next time, but the second time, make sure to run the test one week longer in order to prevent deca d*ck.
    i thought it was 2 weeks

i always like to include deca with any test to help me keep the gains!!111

znak is offline Senior Member
    I like to include deca for the lube factor. Makes me feel like a spring chicken.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    I have seen several people run test @ 500ew and deca @ 300-400ew on 1st cycle and they out on some size. I cant say how different it would be with only test but i know deca adds some nice mass and will keep the joints lubed up. My 1st cycle was test e and winny..

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davekutrone
    so maybe I should just wait until my second cycle for deca?....
    Some of the others will disagree with me but test alone gives gains that arent very keepable and begin coming off as soon as the cycle is over. Deca not only makes you gain more but seems to solidify your gains and makes keeping your gains much more realistic. Like to the tune of keeping 85% of your gains with minimal maintenance is easy.

If you are afraid of poor recovery or deca dick, its all just a matter of understanding the technology of deca. For example never do SUST with Deca, do deca with Test E or Test Cyp, then continue test a week or preferably 2 after your last deca shot. Tongkat ali has now been proven to be as powerful as HCG and can restore/reactivate HTPA function WHILE on deca, this means you can be producing natural testosterone while doing deca and continue tongkat ali thru your last shots and into PCT for a wonderfully vigorous recovery that doesnt even let you drop into zero testosterone levels along the way, thus you can defeat deca dick, low libido, recovery issues, and have no balls shrinkage what-so-ever.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 07-29-2005 at 08:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Some of the others will disagree with me but test alone gives gains that arent very keepable and begin coming off as soon as the cycle is over. Deca not only makes you gain more but seems to solidify your gains and makes keeping your gains much more realistic. Like to the tune of keeping 85% of your gains with minimal maintenance is easy.

If you are afraid of poor recovery or deca dick, its all just a matter of understanding the technology of deca. For example never do SUST with Deca, do deca with Test E or Test Cyp, then continue test a week or preferably 2 after your last deca shot. Tongkat ali has now been proven to be as powerful as HCG and can restore/reactivate HTPA function WHILE on deca, this means you can be producing natural testosterone while doing deca and continue tongkat ali thru your last shots and into PCT for a wonderfully vigorous recovery that doesnt even let you drop into zero testosterone levels along the way, thus you can defeat deca dick, low libido, recovery issues, and have no balls shrinkage what-so-ever.
    Im not to familiar with tongkat ali. What exactly is it? Also, isnt deca dick and low sex drive just present if I do deca alone? If I'm doing test, shouldn't that take care of it??

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    if your running test with the deca you should be fine.. some people run deca alone and never see deca dick..

Thread Information