Pitbull is offline Junior Member

Combining Sust and test Cypionate

I am thinking of using 2 amps of sust 250 and 600mg of Test Cypionate per week for 12 weeks to bring the total test to 1100mg per week. Is this a good idea to combine the two or not ?

I know you guys will help me out
    Thanks in advance

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Why are you wanting to combine for? Just either use sust or cyp. 1100mgs a week, how many cycles have you run?

Pitbull is offline Junior Member

I want to have the benefits of the short acting tests in sust as well as the long acting properties of cypionate . I normally get best results from 1000mg - 1200mg cypionate . I have done quite a frew cylcles so its not just thumb sucking I will be using the usual deca and dianabol aswell

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Stack Cypionate (800mg/wk) with Prop (100mg EOD). You would have much more controlable blood levels this way... with all the esters in Sust250 - it kinda does its own thing - and needs frequent injection to maintain it's Propinate.

Either stack Cypionate w/ Prop or run just Sust250 EOD... which would be much less free testosterone than cypionate at 1200mg/wk - so you go backwards. Just run Cypionate with Prop - IMO, Sust250 is too difficult to use for anything other than HRT.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I agree with warrior cyp with prop is simply easier to control.

Iceburg is offline Junior Member
    I have seen sust used with single ester test. At your dosages, you'll be fine.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Iceburg
    I have seen sust used with single ester test. At your dosages, you'll be fine.
    Sure it is possible and I'm sure he will be fine. But he stated that he wanted the benfits of the faster acting (esterless) tests. So I have to agree with Warrior and Rickson. Even if he is using 750mg/week of sust he is only getting 90g/week of propionate . In order to feel the full benefits from prop you would want to run it at, at least, 100mg/eod! JMO.

jasons is offline New Member
    what if you stack deca , cyp, and omnadren with 2 cc a week of each?

I'm stacking sus and cyp right now actually. I hit 125mg sus eod, and 125mg cyp twice/wk, so its around 700 -750mg wk total. So far so good, I dont have any acne at all this time, I find the cyp helps balance out the timing of the sustanon . It's like you have that long chain in there so its not as much of this up and down shit, especially with eod injections of the sus.

Thread Information