kamchez is offline Junior Member

Question regarding my Cycle ! Winny depot / tabs

Hey guys....

my first time posting here... I've been reading these forums for quite a while ...you guys are doing a great job ...helping people out ..
    anyways ..my question goes : (read my profile for more info on my stats)

Im currently doing this cycle below .. and wanted to ask If I can inject the Winny depot 4 times a week ...and drink it the remaining 3 times...since I dont want to inject into my ass ED , ... ...
    I still have 190 pcs, of 5mg winstrol tabs left ...(I bought them in a pharmacy in thailand) ... that amounts to 950 mg winny ... Can I inject 50mg/depot 4 times a week ... drink it the reamining 3 times.... and on top of that...take
    15-25 mg winny tabs ... or would that **** my liver/kidney up ? since its 17aa

... heres my cycle :

Week 1-7 - 1x - 200mg 2ml Deca durabolin (organon, yellowtop)
    Week 1-7 - 1x - 1.5 Ml EQ (I only had 1 10ml bottle of EQ)
    *****Im here*** week 7
    Week 7-13 - 2x - 200mg 2ml Deca Durabolin (organon, yellowtop)
    Week 7-13 - 4x - 50mg 1ml Winstrol DEPOT ED, (inject 4x , drink 3x)

oh ..IM getting the test tomorrow ...
    (I know I should not have started the cycle without it ...but I did it anyways :P )

so .. : Week 7-13 - Test Enhanateh - 1 ampull a week ...

what do you think ? ..any tips? ideas? feedback people ! ...

oh ..im doing cardio 4 times a week ....and watching my diet... and I want to cut ..and get ripped....

thanks guys ...

regards

kamchez

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro, not trying to be an azz but that cycle is a waste, you didn't do enough deca yopu did run eq long enough and test fro 7 week at 250mg isn't enough either. I'd scrape the whole thing now, do pct in 3 weeks. Wait 2 months and do 500mg of test for 10-12 weeks, eat lots of protein.

JohnnyB

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    deca needs to be run for at least 10 weeks,eq needs to be run for at least 12 weeks and test should be used throughout the entire cycle,i would suggest you do more research before you look to buy any gear,a 1st cycle should really consist of some form of test usually a longer actin one for 10-12 weeks,with the correct pct to follow.

allright guys....thanks for the replys.... ..this isnt my first cycle btw ...
    ...so this is what I figured I'll do .... I'll run the deca for atleast 10-12 weeks ...up the dosage of the test enhanateh ... and keep going ... btw... can anyone answer my question regarding the winstrol tabs / depot ....

"Can I inject 50mg/depot 4 times a week ... drink it the reamining 3 times.... and on top of that...take
    15-25 mg winny tabs ... or would that **** my liver/kidney up ? since its 17aa " ??

thanks again

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    id just stick to takin the winny 50mg ed,why not drink it ed?why inj then drink other days?

well... I figured its better to inject it ..rather than drinking it ..right ? .... it feels like im wasting a little bit of it ..If i drink it... and since I dont want to inject ED ... I'll stick to injecting EOD and drinking it in the days between...

and also taking 15mg winny tabs on top of that.....

it would be a total of 50mg depot + 15mg tabs ... = 65mg winny total...

the 15mg should cover the "loss of winny" ..while passing through my liver...etc... right ?

what do you think about that .....will the effect of the winny be better using 15mg tabs ....rather than only taking the 50mg depot ... is it worth taking compared to the pressure I'll put on my liver/kidneys ?

thanks for all the replys bros ! appreciate it ! keep up the great work you are doing on this forum.

regards

kamchez

buump ... If I run milk thistle with it ...I should be fine..right? .. im upping the winny dosage to a total of 70mg each day ..

okey guys ... Im planning the PCT right now ......

here is the cycle im running :

Week 1-7 - 1x - 200mg 2ml Deca durabolin (organon, yellow top)
    Week 1-7 - 1x - 1.5 Ml EQ
    Week 7-13 - 2x - 200mg 2ml Deca Durabolin
    Week 7-13 - 1x - 50mg 1ml Winstrol Depot (ED) + 20mg tabs oral ...

*** im on week 8 ..and havent started with the Test E yet ...any ideas of what I should do ? ***

Week 8-14 - 1x - 250 mg Test Enhanateh (I KNOW , I should've ran it from the start, but I couldnt get any .... and I started the cycle anyways ... bad..bad..bad.. better late than never riight ? )

Week 16 - PCT

PCT starts :

3 weeks (21 days) after the DECA injection,
    2 Weeks (14 days) after the Testo E,

so my question goes : Is is sufficent enough to go with clomid only like this :

100mg ED for 3 weeks ?
    or like this :

day 1 : 300mg
    Week 1-2 : 100 mg ED
    Week 3-4 : 50 mg ED

or should I add in some Nolvadex / HCG ? .. if so .. how much ? ... I really like to bridge this cycle ..if thats a possibility ... if so ..with that ? ... I was thinking of running some Primobolan ..or Anavar together with something ... any ideas ?

appreciate all the inputs I can get .... thanks guys !!!

Best Regards

Kamchez

come on guys ! ..its not that hard of an question to answer... is it .... help a bro out with the knowledge and experience you have.

thanks !

buump buump buump ! .... guys ... seriously ... I really need help here ...please help a bro out ...even thought I didn't run a "good" cycle with the proper amont of testo etc... I still need to get the best out of it ...right .... so please help me out !

I also have :

3x boldabol 200/ 10ml (BD)
    2x Tri trenabol 150 / 10ml (BD)
    1x Decabol 250 / 10 ml (BD)
    100x Naposim, 5mg Dianabol tabs ,
    4x Testo Enhanateh 250mg/1ml
    60x Primobolan , 50mg Tabs (BD)

(and at the risk of sounding really stupid ..for "not searching" the forums...which I did.... )
    Is there anything I can do with these ..for this cycle ..or should I add in some compounds and wait for another cycle.... because I really would like to bridge this cycle with something ! ... I haven't really found anything usefull in the forums regarding "cycle bridges" ...

and for the PCT , 100mg clomid week 1-3 or should I do .. 300mg day 1 , 100mg week1-2 , 50mg week 2-4 ?

please let me know..... its really important guys !... any input Is highly appreciated ! thanks !

Regards !
    Last edited by kamchez; 07-29-2005 at 03:50 AM.

Thread Information