wrestler152 is offline Associate Member

thought i was busted.

I know that fina pellets and conversion kits are not illegal. However, anytime getting things by mail you (or at least I do) get very paranoid. I miss the delivery guy so i get a thing that says i have to sign for it at the post office. I drive down to the post office and there are two state cops sitting in front of the door. One leaning on his car the other inside. I come back an hour later. Still there. I freak out. Go get my buddy and have him take all my shit. Finally cops leave. I go sign for the package and all was good. I know it is stupid to worry about this with pellets but i live in a very small town and state troopers are rarely in this town. I was relieved that all was good. Now that i have the kit and pellets does anyone have a step by step to make. I have done a few searches and found a real good one a couple of weeks ago but can't find now. Thanks

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestler152
    I know that fina pellets and conversion kits are not illegal. However, anytime getting things by mail you (or at least I do) get very paranoid. I miss the delivery guy so i get a thing that says i have to sign for it at the post office. I drive down to the post office and there are two state cops sitting in front of the door. One leaning on his car the other inside. I come back an hour later. Still there. I freak out. Go get my buddy and have him take all my shit. Finally cops leave. I go sign for the package and all was good. I know it is stupid to worry about this with pellets but i live in a very small town and state troopers are rarely in this town. I was relieved that all was good. Now that i have the kit and pellets does anyone have a step by step to make. I have done a few searches and found a real good one a couple of weeks ago but can't find now. Thanks
    Dang bro...you bought the pellets and don't even know how to do the conversion. lol. I guess you were a little anxious. Understandable. There are some good recipes in the lab forum.

i have researched everything i need. I have a pretty good idea on how to make it just want to find a really good step by step to follow while i do it. I have been on here asking questions and searching for almost three weeks now. Not going to make until i totally know what i'm doing

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    did you find the recipes in the other forum?

timtim is offline Member
    The Baron posted a way to do fina which i'm gonna try using powder.

here it is:
    Fina is the name given to homebrewed Trenbolone Acetate that is refined from Finaplix or Composition TH cattle implants. Trenbolone can also be found in three different esters from UG labs and as raw powder, including acetate, but properly speaking it is only fina if it is brewed from the cattle implants. Component TH is packaged in belts of 20 doses. Finaplix is packaged in cartridges ("carts") of 10 doses. Each dose consists of 200mg trenbolone acetate in a matrix of celulose and dyes and glues and stuff pressed into tiny pellets. The belt or cart is normally loaded into a special implant gun, which lays a row of pellets in the implant site as the needle is withdrawn and the trigger squeezed. Bodybuilders do not care much for having needles the size of large nails poked into their butt, much less their earlobe, nor for having a bunch of pellets deposited under the skin, so processes have been developed to convert the raw pellets into something more practical for human use.

Fina is a very powerful hormone capable of giving very high quality gains of hard mass that does not simply melt away at the end of the cycle. It is often used in a hardening or cutting cycle in combination with prop, but can be used in a regular bulking cycle with test E or cyp, and eq. It has the distinct advantage to many beginners of being legal to purchase and posess in most localities, in the raw, unconverted form. See Hooker's excellent profile on trenbolone or fina for more detail. I don't want to write a profile here because frankly I can't add anything to Hooker's excellent and detailed one. But I do want to point out that one can generally buy implants and not be too concerned about being prosecuted (check your local laws!) at this point in time, if there is no gear in your posession and no evidence of having converted the fina. This explains a large part of the popularity of this drug with relative newbies that goes beyond it simply being a very effective one.

I won't go into the cruder methods that were in vogue early in the fina craze, nor in transdermals. I will explain the differences between the two most common conversion methods, the advantages of one over the other, and the reasons for avoiding the use of kits.

WET-PROCESSED FINA

Wet-processed fina is the most common method of conversion. In this method, pellets are dissolved with Benzyl Alcohol (BA) and Benzyl Benzoate (BB). Oil is added, the mixture is mixed well and allowed to settle, the clear liquid from the top is drawn off and strained through a coffee filter, and then the goop from the bottom is strained in the same strainer apparatus. The goo is discarded, possibly after being "washed" in the filter with a bit more oil and a touch of solvent. The strained solution is then filtered into sterile vials and is ready for human use after sitting a few days to ensure that the BA has killed any germs that were not filtered out. Yes, the filters we are talking about are fine enough to filter out most germs and practically all solid contaminants. Wet fina has the distinct disadvantage of being of an unknown potency. You know how much tren is in each cart, (2 grams) but you don't know how much was extracted from the pellets and how much was discarded with the goop from the dissolved pellets. It is relatively easy to make, but the fact that the strength will be unknown and that dosage with fina is very critical makes wet fina a poor choice, even for a first-time homebrewer.

CRYSTAL FINA

Crystal fina is a more involved process that has the advantage that the trenbolone acetate extracted in the process is turned into a relatively pure powder that can be accurately weighed, so that strength calculations are possible with a high degree of certainty.

The method breaks down into:
    1. dissolving the pellets
    2. straining and washing the tren in solution from the solids contained in the pellets
    3. filtering the solution
    4. Making the trenbolone fall out of the solution and form crystals
    5. Straining the tren out of the solution and drying it
    6. Weighing it and compounding it with the proper solvents and oil.

Here it is, step by step:
    1. dissolving the pellets

Poke the pellets out of the cart or tear the top off the cart and dump them into a dissolving container. This should be glass or porcelain. A laboratory beaker works great. You can use a very clean glass jar or coffee cup. The solvent used can be BA, MA, (Methyl Alcohol, as found in "HEET") Acetone, or probably one of several other solvents. The solvent is removed during the processing, so toxicity of the pure solvent is not a major issue. It must be soluble in water, so it can be removed, and it should be free of contaminants such as heavy metals. For this reason, HEET is not recommended, at least for prolonged use, since it is said to contain heavy metals, some of which could be depositied in your powder. Anyway, add enough solvent to cover the pellets completely, and then about half again more. Leave it sit for a few hours. Agitate or swirl. It may take a day or even a couple of days. Don't sweat it. Crushing the pellets makes them dissolve faster, but inevitably some fina is wasted that way. Stuff sticks to things, and pellets go zinging off into space. Whole pellets will dissolve... just takes longer.

2. straining and washing the tren in solution from the solids contained in the pellets

Rig a large tea strainer over a clean glass jar or beaker. Carefully remove a couple of coffee filters from the stack. You want two that are stuck together. Do not unstick them... leave them stuck together. That makes a very effective filter. Dip, siphon, or draw off the clear solution first, from the top, without stirring up the sediment at the bottom of the dissolving container. When all clear solution has been strained, pour the sediment into the filter and let it drain. Rinse out the dissolving container with a bit of solvent to get all traces. Wash the solids caught in the coffee filter by squirting more solvent from a syringe onto the stuff. Begin at the outer edges and wash inward. Do a thorough job and get all the tren before discarding the solids.

3. filtering the solution

Using a large syringe, draw up a syringe-full of strained solution. Remove the drawing pin. Screw on a .45 micrometer whatman filter. No need to attach a needle to the filter. Run the solution through the filter into a very clean glass container of considerable size. A one or two gallon glass cookie or apothecary jar is perfect. Keep going a syringe at a time until you have filtered all the solution. The filtering step is optional, but I prefer to do it.

4. Making the trenbolone fall out of the solution and form crystals

The reason for the size of the container now becomes evident. You will now increase the volume of the solution by at least 5x by slowly dripping distilled water into it. As the water weakens the solvent, the tren will "crash" out of solution. The tren is not water soluble, so when the solvent is weakened enough, it precipitates, forming crystals. One easy way to set up the water drip is to carefully bore a microscopic hole in the water jug with a small neetle, not poking it all the way through but just boring into the plastic so that it is barely breached. A drip of one drop every 5 seconds is marvelous. The water jug can often simply be sat on it's corner into the mouth of the jar.

5. Straining the tren out of the solution and drying it

After the drip is finished and the stuff has sat overnight at least, you can set up your coffee filter / tea strainer apparatus again. This time, the liquid is discarded and the solids, which is trenbolone acetate, are saved. As before, try to get clear liquid first. Run liquid through the filter setup until it drains only very slowly. At this point, wash the solids in the coffee filter with more distilled water. Do this thoroughly. You are washing away the solvent and much impurities. Set the coffee filter aside and set up another, as needed. Let the coffee filters and their contents dry. Finish drying for 24 hours in a food dehydrator, available for about $30 at walmart. Use low heat to avoid melting the powder or causing excessive oxidation. Most of the "lost" tren will be in the discarded solution, so if you are anal about it, you can attempt to boil or dehydrate off the solvent and most of the water, cool and settle overnight or more, and re-strain, but this seldom proves to be worth the extra effort.

6. Weighing it and compounding it with the proper solvents and oil.

The powder must be completely dry before weighing. Simply drying it in ambient atmosphere generally will not be good enough. Weigh your powder with an accurate scale that goes at least to the nearest .1g.

Decide the strength you want, in mg/ml (milligrams of hormone per milliliter of total volume) At this point you can either calculate how much you can make using all of your powder, or calculate how much powder you need to use to make the volume you want, and store the rest of the powder. Since strength is mg/ml, total milligrams of powder divided by the specified strength equals the final volume, in milliliters. Conversely, desired volume times specified strength equals milligrams of powder needed. So for instance, to make fina at 75mg/ml and assuming you have 7.2 grams of powder or 7200mg and you want to use up all the powder, divide 7200 by 75 to get 96ml of finished product. If you wanted to make only 20ml, you would multiply 20 by 75 to get 1500mg as the required amount of powder for the batch.

One way or the other, either through specifying the desired volume or calculating it from the amount of powder you intend to use, you now know the volume of finished product. Now you must calculate the amount of solvents to use. Typically, for fina at less than 100mg/ml, you use 1% BA AND 20% BB. Taking the 96ml figure as an example, 1% you can readily do in your head... it will be .96ml of BA. 20% BB would be 20% of 96, which equals 19.2ml BB.

At this point, you have all the figures you need to compound your fina powder. You can simply add oil until the desired volume of product is reached, or you can roughly calculate the amount of oil to add. You know the total volume. Subtract the volume of the solvents from it. Now calculate the displacement of the hormone in solution and subtract that, too. That is roughly how much oil you will require. To roughly calculate the displacement of the powder, multiply grams of powder by .75 to get ml.

Dissolve the powder in the BA and BB. Measure carefully and make sure you got it right before adding the solvents. You don't get a second chance if you put too much BA! Heat is not necessary for tren A at room temperature at this strength. Simply swirl or stir with a glass rod until no longer cloudy and no more solids are visible. I like to dissolve in a graduated cylinder. The reason will be evident as you add the oil. Add only about 90% of the calculated amount of oil. Stir gently until clear. Note the volume of product... you need to carefully add oil to bring it up to the specified volume. Do so, and stir. If you do not have a graduated cylinder, then use a large syringe to carefully measure out the appropriate volume of water or alcohol into a beaker or other glass container and make a mark on the side of the container. Draw off 1ml at a time and make more marks down to about 10ml less than the specified volume. Dry out the container and you are ready to rock.

After dissolving and adding oil to the proper level, cover the gear tightly and let it sit for a couple of days. This stuff should not crash but it is a good practice to develop. You cover it tightly to prevent excessive evaporation of the BA.

When you are sure your gear is not going to crash, filter it. You can filter into another container with a .45 filter and then filter into sterile vials with a .22 filter, or simply proceed directly to the .22 filter. Up to you. This will go slowly, due to the thickness of the oil. Use a caulking gun if you are doing more than maybe 20ml, or your hands will get really really really really really tired.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthrea...ht=caulking+gun

for how to use a caulking gun.

You can get practically everything you need for the conversion from our sponsor, save the pellets themselves and the big glass jar. Do a web search for the finaplix. Go to walmart for the jar, distilled water, and food dehydrator. This is a very do-able beginner project if you take it step by step and read the directions, and also research other threads on making crystal fina and homebrewing in general.

With Crystal fina, you end up with injectable trenbolone acetate of quality equivelant to any you will buy ready-made. You are ASSURED of this quality, because you made it yourself, and did not cut any corners, right? You know the precise strength, and the exact percentage of BA and BB.

With Wet process fina, you have "mystery gear" of unknown strength, and furthermore, if you use a kit, you unknown solvent ratios because the solvent is pre-mixed. You also probably have no idea what type of oil you used. Some people discover that they have an allergy to a certain oil, so this can be important, knowing what type of oil you used in that last batch of gear.

In addition to the lack of flexibility or control you have when using a kit, you often find that you need an extra filter or three, or a big syringe, or more big pins, etc, so the idea that a kit has "everything you need", is often wishful thinking. Any juice-ape should have plenty of filters around, just for filtering questionable gear if for no other reason. You should have a supply of larger syringes for transfering and filtering. It is good to have a bit of BA on hand, to "fix" gear that keeps crashing. It is good to have oil on hand to dilute painful prop, etc. So you don't need a kit, and you should not want a kit. The components are easy to buy separately, and it will work out much cheaper in the end. Plus you will not have to put your experiment on hold for a week while you wait for a couple of filters to arrive.

That's it. I am not going to step-by-step any more explanations of crystal fina, how to make it, why you should make it, or anything like that. THis is it. Enjoy.

Big Thanks to The Baron for the information!

for wet process you combine the pellets, bb and ba. Then add oil all to same container? Do you crush the pellets?

DoctorFeelgood is offline New Member

here.

I would've paid some black kids that are always hanging around my post office to throw eggs at the cop cars as a distaction while I went in to sign for the package. No - I'm NOT kidding.

DrFlGd

I'll keep that in mind. lol

by the looks of the one cop outside they were probably there picking up their own gear!!!!

Thread Information