Redrock20 is offline Junior Member

post-cycle workout

Does eveyone pretty much a agree that doing a very basic, simple workout after your cycle will help you keep more gains? If so, does this mean dont use a lot of weight? And how long do you do this workout for? Thanks for any information.

carmine09 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Redrock20
    Does eveyone pretty much a agree that doing a very basic, simple workout after your cycle will help you keep more gains? If so, does this mean dont use a lot of weight? And how long do you do this workout for? Thanks for any information.
    ???? With my experience i work just as hard while on and off my cycle. i never heard of such a thing. if i am missing something please someone educate me as well!!!!

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by carmine09
    ???? With my experience i work just as hard while on and off my cycle. i never heard of such a thing. if i am missing something please someone educate me as well!!!!
    I agree...you gotta keep busting your ass as intensely as possible. I do your basic core lifts that stimulate the most growth (squats, deads, bench, military press, ect). Some people say to lift heavy to keep your gains. It really depends on your goals and preferences.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    I have heard to switch up to a low weight - high rep kind of workout. The change will trigger new growth while kind of givin gou a bit of a needed break from the heavy weight

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Heracles74
    I have heard to switch up to a low weight - high rep kind of workout. The change will trigger new growth while kind of givin gou a bit of a needed break from the heavy weight
    I guess it depends on how you were training on cycle. That is actually what I do. If I train heavy while on then I switch to light when off, and vice versa.

SABAGOY is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Redrock20
    Still train very hard...i think one should lower the volume per workout and maybe take an extra rest day a week...depends on what you were doing while on.

Thread Information