sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel

My cycle surprise

Just wanted to share this info with you guys because it was kind of unexpected. I did test and eq last summer. Really had no side effect problems at all.

This time I tried test/eq again but I decided to try anavar for the first time at the end for 11 weeks at 50mg.

By week three on anavar I was having terrible acne like never before. This is my fourth cycle. Usually I would get a little on my back during post cycle therapy only.

After starting anavar I noticed my back breaking out pretty bad. I assumed maybe it was just the swing in levels and decided to ride it out another 3 weeks to see what would happen. Bad idea, the back acne started to creep around on my abs, then chest, and spread even to my forearms. Anyway. after about 6 weeks on anavar, I dropped it and within 10-14 days the acne started to clear fast.

I never would have guessed that I would have that problem but each of us is different and I wanted to share with you guys. I don't have any problems with acne when off cycle either.

PS: it was the QV anavar

SP9

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    That's discouraging. My body puts out acne like it's going out of style already, and I haven't even used var yet. I hope mine doesn't react like yours. Thanks for sharing.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Tell me about it. I bought like 7 grams and it was not cheap like the people who buy powders.

*No I am not looking to sell it. I am writing it off as a loss and as much as people hate to hear this there are several grams going to the nearest dumpster*

Even if I had a friend that I knew used, I wouldn't mention it. I keep my mouth shut completley except for here on the boards.

Still love my Test/EQ though.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    run 10grams of B5 a day with your anavar and see if that helps...... it's better than throwing a good substance out the window.....

i'd say start running 10grams of B5 a day a few weeks before you start the anavar again..... and then ride the same dosage out until you come off the var.... then drop it to 2.5g's b5/day till your 2 weeks past the var.....
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Thread Information