anabolicjebac is offline New Member

Question Frist Cycle Deca.....

Hi,
    I'm planning to do my frist cycle in april or may...... untill than i will do a lot of reserch.

Here is my history
    21 y-o
    5,10'
    220lb
    17' arms
    45' chest
    34' waist
    17' calvs

b-f around 17-18%

My main goal is to gain muscle and drop a lot of b-f down somthing like to 10-12%

i know that T3/clen is extremly good whan it comes to cutting b-f

but my Q is, could i do this

deca : 8 weeks
    clen: 3 on - 3 off - 3 on

Thank you

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    no.. no test pretty much= no cycle.
    Don;t rely on AS to cut body fat try doing some cardio in order to cut it down, supps should only be used as an aid not the main source of fat loss.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    no.. no test pretty much= no cycle.
    Don;t rely on AS to cut body fat try doing some cardio in order to cut it down, supps should only be used as an aid not the main source of fat loss.
    i'll second this!! Deca esp should never be run without test, unless youre willing to risk the dreaded "deca dick" Do more research on how steroids work and what they do to your body and you'll understand why you need test.

thank you for your replay

yes, i will do a lot of more reserch before geting in to it

jc#9 is offline Junior Member

books

You can find a lot of good info on here and there's a few books recomended that you should read before you start. I was the same as you and asked the same question but have gained a huge amount of information that has helped keep me pain free and growing.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    you should really re-evaluate the proposed cycle... Deca will not lean you down as many other componds will... you definately need test if you plan on running deca. Deca also needs to be run for 12 week IMO... at least.. to reap it's full potential. If you are considering leaning down and gaining quality mass, stack test and EQ. Test will keep the size and EQ will give you quality (but slow) lean muscle gains.

jucinator is offline Associate Member
    bump, bump

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    research my friend - resarch. You'll find a lot of great info here. I'd do a LOT more research before sticking anything in my body if I were you.

jinos is offline Member
    If you're tryin to lose bf deca is not the right thing to use. Do more research.. You'll find everything you need here. Never do deca alone or dbol . Those are what people mess up on the most. Good luck

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Also deca should run 12 weeks or so. 8 weeks is barely long enough to begin seeing any gains at all from it. Run test higher than deca. Typical cycle for beginner or intermediate user is 400mg deca and 500mg test per week. Run the test a week longer than the deca.

First cycle not only should include test, but it should be ONLY test. 300 to 500mg per week of cyp or enanthate for 10 or 12 weeks will do nicely.

A cutting cycle should only be used for prepping for a show, really. You can get down to 10% and still hold plenty of muscle with proper diet, training, and rest. It is only when you need to get down into the single digits and you are already down to 10% or so that a cutting cycle is practical. Your first couple of cycles should most certainly be bulkers. Cut naturally after pct to get lean before the next cycle and to show off your gains. Start a bulker from a lean beginning and you won't look like the pillsbury doughboy coming off.

thank you all for replays

as i said i will reserch a lot before starting anything....and i'm here to learn

thank you

Thread Information