str8cubano is offline Junior Member

In dilemma, loosing hair rapidly...Need advice bros..do I stop the Var just in case?

Last year after test/winstrol /dbol cycle, a good 2 months after the cycle i started to shed like crazy for first time in my life. So , I stopped the steroids , didnt' use any test, and started using rogaine. 3 months later i stoped sheding, and saw that I even regrew some hair back. I tried something mild like anavar for 2 months, and didn't shed. I waited 3 months, and I still didnt' shed. Then i did an experiment with a small cycle of test for 8 weeks at 250mg/week. I didn't shed during the cycle, and 2 months after I finished the test cycle, i started to shed again, just like I did last year.

So I concluded I need propecia cuase I will go bald at this pace. Im currently running propecia (started a week ago) and rogaine as well. (been running the rogain for a year now). the only problem is I started anavar 3 weeks ago. Through personal experimentation, i concluded that anavar didn't make me shed any hair, and I know that it is also mild on the hairline. last year I didnt' shed at all on anavar, and I know the reason im shedding now is because of the test I did 4 months ago. But, since I have already lost so much hair from last year, and the little hair that I regrew is now, "falling out fast" and im taking a shit....im thinking maybe i should stop the anavar just in case.

IT sucks cause I feel the anavar wasn't the cause of this, but coincidentially im taking it now as my hair is falling out nasty. It will take propecia 2-3 months to kick it, and since i have less hair to work with this year than i did last year, im thinking that maybe i should just stop the anavar in case...not sure what to do...any advice?
    Last edited by str8cubano; 07-29-2005 at 10:44 AM.

themetalmich is offline Junior Member
    Stop juicing!! take your finasteride and rogaine. It took me six years of continual use of finasteride to stop my hair from falling out. Test was the culprit. So, I stopped juicing, took my "hair pills" and did Clenbuterol from time to time along with diet and excercise to keep looking good. Sounds pretty simple, but it's hard to choose between being huge(with juice) or having hair. You gotta decide, which one, to you is more important? Because from the sounds of it, you might not be able to have both.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    If I had to chose between my hair and juice the hair would win hands down! There are options such as transplants if you have some $$.

GetnSwole is offline Junior Member
    well that is a tuff one, but if you are going to lose it anyway, why not look good.

J

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    what the hell ....half of the posts in this thread are gone?

transform is offline Associate Member
    I thought that stuff about losin hair 2 or 3 months after a cycle was a myth? Why does it happen;ie. if ya lose none while youre on cycle and juicin, but then shed like crazy about 2 or 3 months later?

Personally, Id definitely stop using the gear. Like someone already posted, this probably means youre destined to lose it eventually, but id rather delay baldness for as long as possible and just train naturally(mainly coz i look shit with a shaved head )

I agree with all you guys...im just talking about the anavar currently....just the anavar...in all honesty i never plan to do test again. Clen and anavar and thats it. I say this because from personal expereince from last year, i did not should while on anavar.....but like i said..just in case

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    what the hell ....half of the posts in this thread are gone?

what somebody deleted them?

Quote Originally Posted by themetalmich
    Stop juicing!! take your finasteride and rogaine. It took me six years of continual use of finasteride to stop my hair from falling out. Test was the culprit. So, I stopped juicing, took my "hair pills" and did Clenbuterol from time to time along with diet and excercise to keep looking good. Sounds pretty simple, but it's hard to choose between being huge(with juice) or having hair. You gotta decide, which one, to you is more important? Because from the sounds of it, you might not be able to have both.
    Again dude, i choose the hair hands down...sure if i was going to be bald, i might as well look like Goldberg..but thats not the case. THe small test expereinment let me know that jucing at 1000mg/week to be mr. big guy was going to knock my hair on my head and balls off. Good thing I didnt' do it. But you said you used clen from time to time...again, im just curious about the anavar im on right now..thats all im taking..from my expereince last year when i started to shed, I did a small anavar cycle and didnt shed during the cycle, nor 3 months after the cycle. (I started the var after i had seen that the sheding stopped from the test like 4 months after) It was only on test that i saw sheding last year and this year 2 months after the test cycle...

So basically im just wondering if the anavar im on right now at 40mg/day will make matters worse or not really have a signifigant effect on the matter.

bump

john wayne is offline Junior Member
    also if you decreased your rogaine use or stopped that could cause serious shedding... all the hair that was grown because of the rogaine will begin to fall out again

Quote Originally Posted by john wayne
    also if you decreased your rogaine use or stopped that could cause serious shedding... all the hair that was grown because of the rogaine will begin to fall out again
    no i didn't do that. I kept rogaine use, and started propecia a week ago, and now started using Nizoral shampoo. I still have a full head of hair...looks like an afro, and my hair is really thick. It would be a while before i start looking bald, but when your hair starts falling out so rapidly, you take a shit..

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    I got a hair transplant a year and a half ago and it looks great. Yeah, juice sped up my recession but gentics dictates how sensitive your follicles are to DHT. So basically my theory is that you will eventually lose that hair anyway as time goes on. Stay on finastride from here on out. I'm even thinking of increasing my finastride daily dosage to 2.5mg/day post cycle from 1.25mgs. I split 5mg Proscar tabs into 4.

Losing hair a few months after cycling is common. That is contributed to your own brand of test converting to DHT a lot easier. As your body normalizes after PCT your natural test levels are elevated during that time. I think your body naturally converts more test into DHT as it's recovering from androgenic suppression.

Now you mentioned you did test, winny & dbol last year and your hair shed like crazy 2 months later. Sure, those 3 compounds less Anadrol will all convert into DHT very easily, especially Winny. So stay away from Winny & Dbol for sure. Don't do anymore than 500mg/week of test and use tbol if you're going to stack a oral. I would stick with long acting esters like enathate since it's easier to keep your blood levels more consistent. That's my best advice.

I don't think much of rogaine plus it drys my scalp out. Finastride (Avodart coming soon) is your best defense against hairloss hands down. You need to attack the problem at the source and that is what finastride does. It inhibits the conversion of test (5-AR) to DHT. DHT is the culprit.

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    I got a hair transplant a year and a half ago and it looks great. Yeah, juice sped up my recession but gentics dictates how sensitive your follicles are to DHT. So basically my theory is that you will eventually lose that hair anyway as time goes on. Stay on finastride from here on out. I'm even thinking of increasing my finastride daily dosage to 2.5mg/day post cycle from 1.25mgs. I split 5mg Proscar tabs into 4.

Losing hair a few months after cycling is common. That is contributed to your own brand of test converting to DHT a lot easier. As your body normalizes after PCT your natural test levels are elevated during that time. I think your body naturally converts more test into DHT as it's recovering from androgenic suppression.

Now you mentioned you did test, winny & dbol last year and your hair shed like crazy 2 months later. Sure, those 3 compounds less Anadrol will all convert into DHT very easily, especially Winny. So stay away from Winny & Dbol for sure. Don't do anymore than 500mg/week of test and use tbol if you're going to stack a oral. I would stick with long acting esters like enathate since it's easier to keep your blood levels more consistent. That's my best advice.

I don't think much of rogaine plus it drys my scalp out. Finastride (Avodart coming soon) is your best defense against hairloss hands down. You need to attack the problem at the source and that is what finastride does. It inhibits the conversion of test (5-AR) to DHT. DHT is the culprit.
    thanks for advice dude. Yea, problem was after I did that big cycle with winny/eq/dbol/test, around 6-7 months later after the shedding had completely stopped, and after a small 10week anavar cycle of 40mg/day, i did a small expereiment with 250mg/week of test Enthanate. And two months later (now) is when i started to drastically shed. Like you said, this is a result of the test 2 months later..im sure in a while it will stop, but I will continue the propecia for sure. yea worst case scenerio, if I do everything the right way, and still loose my hair, then hair transplant plus a'mad'juicing I will be....

Thread Information