kamchez is offline Junior Member

can I bridge this cycle (deca/eq/winny/test E/ with these ... ! after a 13week cycle

hey ,

im 21 , I've been doing a couple cycles before
    (even tho Im too young to be using aas in the first place ! ) ....mostly Deca 400mg a week + Winny and Test E cycles.

Im about 172 cm / 74 kg .... not much body fat, pretty lean ...

im in the middle of my 13 week cycle right now .. im at the end of week 7

I have 3 questions that I would like to get answered ! further down ..
    but first ... a little more info .....

this is what my cycle looks like :

(I posted this earlier but never got an answer to my question, and yes I've been searching the forum for answers.)

Week 1-7 - 1x - 200mg 2ml Deca durabolin (organon, yellow top)
    Week 1-7 - 1x - 1.5 Ml EQ
    Week 7-13 - 2x - 200mg 2ml Deca Durabolin
    Week 7-13 - 1x - 50mg 1ml Winstrol Depot (ED) + 20mg tabs oral ...

Week 8-14 - 1x - 250 mg Test Enhanateh (I KNOW , I should've ran it from the start, but I couldnt get any .... and I started the cycle anyways ... bad..bad..bad.. better late than never riight ? )

Week 16 - PCT

PCT starts :

3 weeks (21 days) after the DECA injection,
    2 Weeks (14 days) after the Testo E,

question 1 : PCT !

Is is sufficent enough to go with "clomid only" , like this :

100mg ED for 3 weeks ?

or should I run it like this :

day 1 : 300mg
    Week 1-2 : 100 mg ED
    Week 3-4 : 50 mg ED

or should I add in some Nolvadex / HCG ? .. if so .. how much ?

Question number 2 : ADD TESTO E ???

Since I didn't run a proper cycle with testo E from the start ...

should I add in the testo E now (in week 8) or not ? ....

Question 3 : CYCLE BRIDGE

I also have :

3x boldabol 200/ 10ml (BD)
    2x Tri trenabol 150 / 10ml (BD)
    1x Decabol 250 / 10 ml (BD)
    100x Naposim, 5mg Dianabol tabs ,
    4x Testo Enhanateh 250mg/1ml
    60x Primobolan , 50mg Tabs (BD)

I would really like to keep going with another cycle right after this one ....
    since I always stay motivated and keep everything in check when Im cycling ...

Any suggestions of what I should add and If I can do one right after im done with this one ?

I searched the forums for cycle bridges ..but couldnt find anything that would help me out ...

I do cardio 4 times a week, the "stairmaster" or I just jogg for 40 minutes early in the mornings on an empty stomach ...

then when I get home ... I eat breakfast etc....and go to the gym again for my regular workout schedule ...

I do not eat any fat ... (maybe some olive oil when I cook food) ...and try to have a higher intake of proteins ...and not as much carbs ....

is this good enough ?

I would like to gain wheight , lean muscle .....I want to wheight about 80 kg

when Im done .... and be ripped , ... (thats why I loove winny) ... any suggestions guys ! ?

thanks alot ... sorry for the long post

Regards !

any suggestions ! guys ! buuump buump

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    were to start.

clomid pct looks ok. you should also run 20mg nolv with pct.

yes add the test in the cycle now. this will help you recover quicker when in pct. pct starts 14 days after last shoot of test.

eq should be run for 12 weeks 7 is a wast, not long enugh.

i would run the winny 10-16 the start my pct day after last winny.

time on =time off. then get blood work befor starting nect cycle.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    with the cycle you just described i would not want to bridge. eq was not long enough as stated above. deca ,eq,winstrol all in the same cycle? sounds like progestrogen waiting to happen, hopefully not. did you run b6 or caborg****e? test picked up late. i think before you start bridgeing cycles that you should get the original cycle perfected. no flame but it sounds like you just through in whatever you could get your hands on. i like to run my clomid 100mg day 1-28. i don't like bouncing around with different doseages. cycle bridging is not really to gain much as you suggested with the bridge you outlined. it's to maintain and let your body coast for a little bit and then go back at it. i haven't bridged yet but when i do in feburary it's going to be just test e at 300-400mg a week for 6-8 weeks with full clomid pct and hcg at various points throughout the year, then back on multiple compounds.

allright ! ...thanks alot guys ... you've really made things clear for me.

I wont be bridging this cycle ... I'll be off for 13 weeks instead..and get the blood work done ....and take my time to plan the next cycle properly.

did you run b6 or caborg****e?
    No ...I didnt run B6 ... whats caborg****e ?

as for progesterone .... hm... do you think I should get some Cabergoline or Bromocriptine ? how about some Ru486 ?

I heard that Winny was supposed to "help" stop the conversion into progesterone... am I right ? I know that there has been a big debate about winny vs progesterone ....

I do have some " boldabol 200/ 10ml (BD) " , (the last EQ injection was probably 12 days ago ) ... is it 2 late to add in 1ml EQ a week until week 13 together with the Test E ?

once again ...thanks alot !...

Regards

K
    Last edited by kamchez; 07-29-2005 at 05:29 PM.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kamchez
    allright ! ...thanks alot guys ... you've really made things clear for me.

I wont be bridging this cycle ... I'll be off for 13 weeks instead..and get the blood work done ....and take my time to plan the next cycle properly.

No ...I didnt run B6 ... whats caborg****e ?

as for progestrone .... hm... do you think I should get some Cabergoline or Bromocriptine ?

I heard that Winny was supposed to "help" stop the conversion into progestrone... am I right ?

I do have some " boldabol 200/ 10ml (BD) " , (the last EQ injection was probably 12 days ago ) ... is it 2 late to add in 1ml EQ a week until week 13 together with the Test E ?

once again ...thanks alot !...

Regards

K
    if i'm not mistaken winny is a main culprit of progestrogen. i would add the eq to the rest of your cycle. i don't think it will make that much of a difference but you have already started and you'll get a little gain from it. 12 days from last eq shot isn't to bad but i would get on it if you are going to throw it in. i would go ahead and get some bromacriptine or you could just get some b6 which is not as effective but very cheap. if you don't have any problems from it yet you most likely will not be effected by it but could be. squeeze your nipple and if you lactate you defientely have a problem with progestrogen.

allright ! ...
    200mg of B6 ED should probably be sufficient ...(easier to get ahold of also)

I actually never ran any type of Antiii progesterone before...on my earlier cycles (deca cycles) and I've always stuck to 400mg week ... so I never had any problems with it , but better safe than sorry right

I think I should be fine with the B6 ..don't you think so?

I counted the days since my last EQ shot ...and its been 8 days ...so I guess I should get on it !

thanks alot for all the help ! any other suggestions guys ?!

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    does it HAVE to be exactly Time On time Off, or can u cut a few weeks ?

SABAGOY is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    does it HAVE to be exactly Time On time Off, or can u cut a few weeks ?
    You really should stick to this rule...also PCT counts as time on. Of course you dont HAVE to do anything you dont want too.

while we're at it ... Im actually planning my next cycle ...that im going 2 do in about 3 months from now .... that should be a good amount of "time off" ... ..

I was thinking of going with :

Tri Trenabol, Test E (or Prop) and Winny... any suggestions !?

this is the Juice I have at hand right now ...

3x boldabol 200/ 10ml (BD)
    2x Tri trenabol 150 / 10ml (BD)
    4x Decabol 250 / 10 ml (BD)
    100x Naposim, 5mg Dianabol tabs ,
    60x Primobolan , 50mg Tabs (BD)

I need to get Testo ...but I havent decided yet ...
    whether I should get Test E or Prop ...

I do not mind the EOD / E3D shots ...(prop) and ED for winny ...

Im looking to "cut" ... not bulk ... and I figured ... hey ... with tri trenabol I can eat almost whatever I want ..and still burn fat (while doing cardio together with an good diet plan)

this is what I was thinking of : (my first cycle with tren in it)

Week 1-10 - Tri Trenabol , 1ml (150mg) 1x week , or 0.5 ml 2x a week !
    Week 1-10 - Testo E, 250mg / 1ml
    Week 6-12 - Winny ED 50mg
    Week 12 - PCT (14 days after last Testo E shot, 1 day after last Winny shot.)

300mg first day , 100mg week 12-14, Week 14-16 : 50mg ED
    and 20mg Nolva ED (in case)

and I was thinking of running :

200mg of Vitamine B6 ED (progesterone from tren)
    maybe also get some , Bromocriptine or Cabergoline .

and be running Liv.52 and Milk Thistle also ...

since I read about people getting anxeity attacks and tren caughs ... I figured I lower my dosage to 150mg a week ! ..thats 50mg of each ester !

..any ideas , tips , suggestions ... add a few compounds? ..add a few weeks ..whatever.. let me know ... I would like to hear what you have to say !

thanks !
    Last edited by kamchez; 07-30-2005 at 01:23 PM. Reason: way 2 much tren for a first cycle !

buump buump .... btw If im going to do the Prop instead of the Test E .... im going to do it this way :

and I think im going to go with the Tren Acetate ... since its better for a "first tren" cycle ! ...less risk of tren caugh and other sides ...

Week 1-12 - Prop, 75mg EOD, total of 300mg week
    Week 1-12 - Tren, Acetate 75mg E3D, or 50mg EOD
    Week 6-12 - Winny ED,

Week 12-16 - PCT

blablabla ...and 200mg B6 ED , for progestrone, .. I was thinking of running .25mcg of T3 also ...for the prolactin ... but Im not sure ...

any suggestions ??

thanks !

take care

Thread Information