Thread: mumps

r1sk is offline Junior Member

mumps

I think i got the mumps... I have the symptoms... i have a small swelling under my right jaw... I guess thats why I have been feeling weird since saturday. and today this morning is when i saw the swelling... going to the doctor today... what should i tell her? could the vaccine screw with my aas? is it possible that the aas caused this? Im taking 500mg/wk of enanthate (2 injections/wk) with 10mg of nolva ed... im in wk 8... please help me out

locky619 is offline New Member
    hey bro the vaccine wont help if you already have the mumps. i had the mumps last year and i lost a nut so make sure you get it sorted.

get_baxtered is offline New Member

don't do it

i am just getting into the aas world, but i know that i would def. get the mumps taken care of. don' put your balls at risk.
    baxter

fck Im scared on what the doc is gonna say...

is it possible its not aas related... since mumps are contagious... even though i have never heard of anyone getting the mumps

naa not the mumps... just a bacterial infection... she said she doubts that its from aas... she lectured me on how i shouldnt take it on what it can do and so on...

Thread Information