RoidGut is offline Member

Thoughts on this cycle please

sup bro's,

I had a question that has probably been asked and answered befor but here goes.

I am planning on the following cycle....this will be my 3rd.

50 mg tren ace ED (8 wks)
    500 mg EQ EW (15 wks)
    400 mg test enan EW (15 wks)
    100 mg prop ED starting wk 15 for easier pct timing.

I also have nolva, and L-dex on hand just in case

I am gearing more at a cutting cycle with this, with a moderate empahsis on mass gain.

A friend of mine just received 30 grams of oxymethalone (drol) and wants me to start my cycle with it for 30 days at 50 mg ED.

Now, I have always been terrified of this particulor oral mainly due to its fat packing abilities.

My question is, how bad is the fat gain after this amount of time and given that dose of drol I mentioned?

Also, would the tren help to reduce this, or does it act to enhance its fat building properties?

I am not a chemist, so I don't understand all those articles that talke about binding to receptors, and prgesterone receptore....blah blah blah.

Can someone explain it in laymens terms?

From what I understand, drol works much like estrogen. So the fat gain from this oral is that "stubborn fat" that is damn near impossible to get rid of. How will this effect my cutting cycle if I throw it in?

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I know that drol will put a ton of water weight on you but I've never heard/experienced any fat gains from it. As for your cycle, I like it for a 3rd cycle! happy growing Bro!

thx bench....would you recommend using nolva at a dose of 30-50 mg like I have read. It says that is what is needed to minimize bloat...but it also says it works to recduce drols overall benefit.

I also read elswhere that some have stacked this with a yohimbine hcl, ephadrine, and caffine....due to yohimbines affinity for estrongenized fat cells....any truth to this?

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by RoidGut
    thx bench....would you recommend using nolva at a dose of 30-50 mg like I have read. It says that is what is needed to minimize bloat...but it also says it works to recduce drols overall benefit.

I also read elswhere that some have stacked this with a yohimbine hcl, ephadrine, and caffine....due to yohimbines affinity for estrongenized fat cells....any truth to this?
    Unless you are getting gyno I wouldn't take the nolva above 10mg/ed during your cycle. The tren you are taking will help keep the water weight off. It is true that the strength and size gains from the drol are related to water retention at least to a certain degree. Also as long as you are on the Tren I wouldn't worry about fat at all..I am eating everything in sight during my current cycle and the fat keeps melting off of me and the tren is the reason for this.

anyone else with experiences with drol??

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    there is no need for drol in this cycle.

but drol will not put fat on just water bloat.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    there is no need for drol in this cycle.

but drol will not put fat on just water bloat.
    So if it were you, you would drop this? I just thought if I use
    it at the very beginning, I could get the bulk, then use the tren and
    EQ to harden up. Any reason why you personally would drop it tho?

Just trying to get feedback from both sides. And if I were to run it,
    should I do it solo for 30 days, then start the tren/EQ/Test, or would you
    do it at the same time? Don't want to liquify my liver in the process.

Blog Entries
    tren is going to kick in quick. that is were your going to get your size from in this cycle. there is no need to load your less up with bull shit water.

i see....i was just hearing conflicting things about tren and its effects as far as mass gain is concerened. Some are telling me they can only cut with it and harden up, and others say it is mainly for strength gain, and then there are those who use it for mass.

If test were not included in my cycle (just hypothetically speaking), would tren still produce mass gains?

Blog Entries
    tren is a monster you can use it for cutting or bulking. it will all depend on your diet.

if there was no test. yes tren will give you good gains. it will also shut you down and hard. you will loss all sex drive and pct will be a bitch to get natty test levels back up.

has it really been proven that including test in a cycle will help in recovery during pct? From my limited knowledge on this subject, I know that going on a test only cycle will shut you down...maybe not as bad as tren , but it still shuts you down.

I am just trying to educate myself becasue I find it counter intuitive that including test will HELP as far as pct is concerned. I am not contracdicting you, I just really want to learn becasue I have some friends who make this argument with me, and I don't know how to respond. They have never included test in their cycles

Blog Entries
    yes it has and can do a search for it.

i also can tell you first hand running test after eq deca and tren help alot.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    i also can tell you first hand running test after eq deca and tren help alot.
    I want to recommend something to my buddy. He started his tren only cycle 5 wks ago....I have tried to tell him to use test with it but he is strict on not using any test.

Would running test after he is through with tren for like 4 wks help him? If so, what dose should he use?

Blog Entries
    let him lean the hard way.

he should run test prop with tren for the hole cycle.

Thread Information