Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: cialis??

  1. #1
    rocksteady79 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    90

    cialis??

    hey bros i have read recently a thread about women taking cialis????????????? i'll try to find the link for you but i thought cialis was for men with ED, why would a woman need it and what are the effects if she takes it? what was the dosage? am i the only one who was caught off guard by this?

  2. #2
    The Baron's Avatar
    The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    2,999
    can you say, "clitoral erections"? The little fella in the boat gets very large, hard, and sensitive.

  3. #3
    Tazwell's Avatar
    Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    1,100
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    can you say, "clitoral erections"? The little fella in the boat gets very large, hard, and sensitive.
    LMFAO.. that's some crazy sh1t right there.. i won't be able to go down on my girl for weeks
    Last edited by Tazwell; 07-30-2005 at 02:36 AM.

  4. #4
    The Baron's Avatar
    The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    2,999
    HAH! I used to boink a BB/PL chick who had been juicing for probably 15 years. She had a roid clit and an insatiable urge to do the nasty. That clit was rather disturbing, cause it looked so much like a teeny weeny little dick... but I got over it eventually. But the point here is, the clitoris is analogous to the male penis, and it can behave in many ways similar to the penis. Cialis and viagra have remarkably similar effect on women... it is just that trhe organ that they effect is so much tinier. Hey, it's all natural. Just go for it. As long as it points down instead of up, and there is no urethra running up through it, it is still legal for munching as far as I am concerned, no matter how big it gets.

  5. #5
    G-1000's Avatar
    G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    14,426
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    HAH! I used to boink a BB/PL chick who had been juicing for probably 15 years. She had a roid clit and an insatiable urge to do the nasty. That clit was rather disturbing, cause it looked so much like a teeny weeny little dick... but I got over it eventually. But the point here is, the clitoris is analogous to the male penis, and it can behave in many ways similar to the penis. Cialis and viagra have remarkably similar effect on women... it is just that trhe organ that they effect is so much tinier. Hey, it's all natural. Just go for it. As long as it points down instead of up, and there is no urethra running up through it, it is still legal for munching as far as I am concerned, no matter how big it gets.
    i knew there had to of been somthing in you life thet **** you all up.



    my wife when on a var cycle loves to run cialis.

  6. #6
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    My girl was taking Cialis and loved it as well

  7. #7
    G-1000's Avatar
    G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    14,426
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    My girl was taking Cialis and loved it as well
    it's funny the fist time you see her clit swel up like that much and hard

  8. #8
    Lord Humungous's Avatar
    Lord Humungous is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    South....
    Posts
    484
    Yup cialis works on some women as well. It makes thier orgasms more intense and lasting. Be warned: if your girl is a responder, you better hang on tight cuz she'll rock your world.

    And mine takes it at 5mg doses and it works great. Wicked wall banging sex.

    -LH

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •