Thread: please help

brooklynthug22 is offline New Member

please help

well i have a couple questions 1 what is the shelf lifefor depo testosterone in a vile unopened? 2What doseage should i take keep in mind that i am a first time user? 3 Should i just take it alone or should i stack it with something? i was thinking of taking it with winny well thanks for your help brothers.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    I wouldnt waste your winny if you have test stack it with deca and dbal and or equip

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    BT22 it looks like there are no spelling errors in your post today so we should be able to help without flaming you (unless of course that is what I just finished doing).

There should be an expiry date on your test. Some people have reported using product a year or two past expiry, but do a little more research.

Test is generally used for mass and strength gain so I wouldn't recommend stacking with winstrol (used mainly for hardening, cutting). Consider deca . Depending on the strength and type of test you should run 400-500mg/week x 8 weeks, run deca @ 400mg/week x 8 weeks. Also be sure to pick up clomid and nolvadex .

Pete

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Good advice Pete and Im surprised BT22 is back.

Thread Information