NicoDerm is offline New Member

5th week on cycle

Can anyone tell me when this TEST is supose to kick in. Im on my 5th week and not noticing anything.

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    More info - how much / how often / Test C / Test E / from where (no names)

Quote Originally Posted by CapnZ
    More info - how much / how often / Test C / Test E / from where (no names)
    Once a week, 300mg, TEST E,

boardhead is offline Associate Member
    U Should Be Feeling It Very Very Very Soon

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    How big are U - Whats your workout schedule and diet look like?
    You should be feeling something by the end of week 4 with a long ester but everybody is different. My guess is 300 might be a little low for you so it may take a little longer to see something - till blood levels get up enough. But hey I'm no expert. Are U sure your gear is good? Can you get some more to up the dose? How long are you going?

Quote Originally Posted by CapnZ
    How big are U - Whats your workout schedule and diet look like?
    You should be feeling something by the end of week 4 with a long ester but everybody is different. My guess is 300 might be a little low for you so it may take a little longer to see something - till blood levels get up enough. But hey I'm no expert. Are U sure your gear is good? Can you get some more to up the dose? How long are you going?
    I'm 182lbs, My workout schedule is, Mon chest/tris, tues back/biceps, web legs, thurs shoulders, fri arms, sat chest, sun off
    I'm doing a 16 week cycle

As for my diet consists of 2 weight gain shakes a day 1 in the mid morning and one before bed. I have a protein shake with every meal.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    you should feel it by now. hop you did not get bunk gear. can you post a pic of it.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    right at week 5 is when mine really hit...

jnx3k is offline Associate Member
    Not trying to hijack this thread, but I am in the same boat too. I have been on for 5wks and 3days, and have yet to see any real change. A little stronger, but not physically feeling/seeing any difference. I am taking 500mg/wk of test e and 400mg/wk of eq split up between two shots. I really don't think that my gear is fake, but you never know. It is UG, ******** to be exact. With they're reputation, i just can't see it being fake. My diet is on. Eating around 2500-3000 cals/day. Clean. Around 250-300g of protein(or so). For now I am doing 1 bodypart a day, 5 days a week. Going to switch to two bodyparts a day with a 3 on, 1 off, 2 on, 1 off. Any ideas here? Thanks in advance for any help, and again sorry for hijacking the thread.

Sorry for the UGL name, i went back to edit it and it already was ***'d out. Sorry.
    Last edited by jnx3k; 07-29-2005 at 02:30 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jnx3k
    Not trying to hijack this thread, but I am in the same boat too. I have been on for 5wks and 3days, and have yet to see any real change. A little stronger, but not physically feeling/seeing any difference. I am taking 500mg/wk of test e and 400mg/wk of eq split up between two shots. I really don't think that my gear is fake, but you never know. It is UG, ******** to be exact. With they're reputation, i just can't see it being fake. My diet is on. Eating around 2500-3000 cals/day. Clean. Around 250-300g of protein(or so). For now I am doing 1 bodypart a day, 5 days a week. Going to switch to two bodyparts a day with a 3 on, 1 off, 2 on, 1 off. Any ideas here? Thanks in advance for any help, and again sorry for hijacking the thread.

Sorry for the UGL name, i went back to edit it and it already was ***'d out. Sorry.

what are your stats

guys if you are 5.5 and 140 pounds you are not going to gain as much as someone who is 6.1 175.

jinos is offline Member
    What's you cal intake per day? protein/carb/fats ratio? Just because you take shakes won't help you. 300mg a week is small, but it should start kickin in by now. I felt mine all the way thru , but i was using test sus.

j martini is offline Member

Your diet is not on.
    Eat at least 4000 cals a day and dont forget the carbs.

I am 5'5", 170lbs. My bf is right around 12-14%. I am mainly trying to add LBM, so I dont want to ovedue the calories. I take flax seed oil as well for extra cals. I take no more than two shakes a day. One in the AM and one b4 bed. I guess Im just worried about the gear being legit or not. Most ppls experience with the UGL that I used are great.Who knows, maybe I am be a little impatient. Opinions?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i do not see anthin off the longer actin tests till week 6 at least but thats just me!

Blog Entries
    I am 5'5", 170lbs. My bf is right around 12-14%. I am mainly trying to add LBM, so I dont want to ovedue the calories. I take flax seed oil as well for extra cals. I take no more than two shakes a day. One in the AM and one b4 bed. I guess Im just worried about the gear being legit or not. Most ppls experience with the UGL that I used are great.Who knows, maybe I am be a little impatient. Opinions?

bro at your size might not gain more then 10 pound on a cycle. 10 pounds of lean muscle is alot on some one 5.5. im 5.4 and 160 im hopping to hit 175 after im done with this cycle im on.

GetBiggg is offline Associate Member
    for what it's worth when I was on my

Test E - 600mg week
    Deca - 400mg week

cycle I don't think I noticed anything until week 5 at the earliest... I was getting bigger but I contributed that mostly to my hardcore lifting schedule...
    then the gains came on.... fast...

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats why Prop is KING!

Im not expecting too much in terms of gains(lb wise). But I would like to fill out more with LBM, drop a few % in BF as well(through cardio). I know 20lbs is out of the ?. But not necessarily looking to be that close to the 200lb mark. In a few weeks I am most likely going to add some tren ace in my cycle. Probably 75mg EOD. Ive been seeing 75mg ED, but I think EOD will do me fine. You guys sure are giving me hope telling my 6 weeks to start feeling/seeing the effects. Its kinda hard to keep positive though as my roommate and other friend get pharmacutical's(but naturally at a way higher cost). And they are always telling me my stuff is fake cause theirs kicks in pretty quick. However, they are on test c. I know that kicks in a bit quicker. We'll see. Thanks, and again opinions are always welcome.

so should I up the dose from 300mg to 500mg and if I do that, should I split it up and do 2 250mgs a week?

GetBiggg is offline Associate Member
    exactly

Six full weeks, now starting my 7th, and I haven't really seen any change yet. The only thing that I notice is I get boners every 10 minutes. Man, it is hard to stay positive about not receiving fake stuff or something. I just can see that cause of the rep of the UGL, PP. Any ideas or opinions? Sorry to continue an old post, just want some reassurance in either way. Thanks again for your help.

Ripdx is offline Associate Member
    Steroids arent magic, and you wont see yourself getting bigger every morning you look in the mirror. The scale will show your putting on weight and you should be gettiing stronger day by day. After your all done with your cycle you'll know you put on size when you have friends and family asking you "what are you taking steroids" then you tell em no just creatine...ha ha

Yeah, I know they're not magic, but its just the anticipation I guess. I know that I have filled out a bit, and even gotten a bit leaner. My weight fluctuates day to day. I try not to weigh myself too much now. I'm gonna be going a doctor that prescribes soon, and see what he says. If the gear was fake, he would be able to tell cause my test levels wouldnt' be as high as if it were, correct? I know Im probably just looking too much into it, but I see most ppl's test kick in at 4-5wks. Thanks again and I appreciate your guys help.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    its coming be patient... thats why i use short esters... prop shows in a week

ChuckM is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    i do not see anthin off the longer actin tests till week 6 at least but thats just me!

Same here. I'm wrapping up my first cycle of test cyp (500mg a week) soon and I didn't feel it really kick in till week 6.

Do you think I should throw in some prop EOD, or should I just wait it out. Again I am taking 500mg/wk test e and 400mg/wk of EQ. I know the EQ takes about 8-9wks to start seeing the results. Thanks again.

MickyBlues is offline Banned
    Am I glad I read this thread. I am in the same boat, 5th week, and nothing except headaches!!! I am starting to get discouraged. I am taking BD's Tri - Tren with their 50mg winny tabs. I thought the Tren would have kicked in by now.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MickyBlues
    Am I glad I read this thread. I am in the same boat, 5th week, and nothing except headaches!!! I am starting to get discouraged. I am taking BD's Tri - Tren with their 50mg winny tabs. I thought the Tren would have kicked in by now.
    if you are gettin headaches you may not be drinkin enuff water and may be dehydrated!

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    Exactly, takes six weeks for me to see anything too.

August is offline New Member
    have you gained any weight, week 6 im up 13 pounds
    i felt like it wasnt working for me,until about week 6 then friends started noticing my arms, starting to notice some good gains myself now.

cannibal is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckM
    Same here. I'm wrapping up my first cycle of test cyp (500mg a week) soon and I didn't feel it really kick in till week 6.
    Ditto, what he said...week 6. Make sure the food intake is there or its not going to happen...Period!!!! Good Luck.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    week 7 for me...and people had to tell me they were noticing before I got out of the " this stuff could be fake " train of thought. But I never gave up. Never quit. It made me work harder cuz I was getting pissed off that I might have got bunk gear.. that really burnt me. then I started to notice the slight increase in strength. For me it was bench, that shot up pretty good on week 6 & 7. About 110 lbs from the first week to the seventh..Now I giver even more! ... be patient. its hard cuz you want it real bad, but be patient. If everything is in proper order, diet, protein, carbs, cardio, it will come..everybodys different too, dont forget that....

Thread Information