BDbuddy7 is offline New Member

?!?!?!?!Ass shot too high?!?!?!?!

i was jus tryina get ur attention with that extreme title there...but you know wen u do a glute shot..n the next day u can squeez ur cheex real hard n feel the soarness wea u shot...well i jus did my second shot of iranny test on my left cheek n i think i did it to high...upper outa quarter of my cheek but wen i squeez i can feel it up high...wen i was doing it my buddy was tellin me i was still kinda high up but i did it anyway...but the weird part is thea it NO soarness at all...n its buggin me out..my right cheek was soar for days..but i dont feel a thing...im pretty sure i still hit muscle...i asperated n saw the little bublles ..no blood...so i jus went a head..

so what do you guys think happend...
    you think its alright if i went kinda high..?

any input is appreciated..thanks bros

needmassx3 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BDbuddy7
    i was jus tryina get ur attention with that extreme title there...but you know wen u do a glute shot..n the next day u can squeez ur cheex real hard n feel the soarness wea u shot...well i jus did my second shot of iranny test on my left cheek n i think i did it to high...upper outa quarter of my cheek but wen i squeez i can feel it up high...wen i was doing it my buddy was tellin me i was still kinda high up but i did it anyway...but the weird part is thea it NO soarness at all...n its buggin me out..my right cheek was soar for days..but i dont feel a thing...im pretty sure i still hit muscle...i asperated n saw the little bublles ..no blood...so i jus went a head..

so what do you guys think happend...
    you think its alright if i went kinda high..?

any input is appreciated..thanks bros
    sounds to me like your getting used to it

BDbuddy7 is offline New Member
    nah cuz its the first time i shot in that cheek...SO WEIRD...

SpiderRico is offline Member
    its totally different in the arse how many different injection spots have you tired?

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    ir you aspirated it shouldn't be a problem.. it doesn't really matter wear you inject, as long as its in the muscle.. the outer top part of the glute is recommended because an artery runs through your butt.

mkv213 is offline Member
    I never feel glute shots and the pin always slides in like butta. All the other spots usually stay sore for a day or two and I have to push the pin hard to get it in. Ever get that feel like your hitting a nerve? That always feels weird.

Thread Information