xplicit is offline Member

Need help with needles and injections

Ok im taking 500mgs of eq 200mgs a shot and 250 of test

how should i divide this up ??

Could i just try and do make 2 250mgs shots of eq also i heard i can mix the test with the eq so it wont be as painful. How often should i inject.

What kind of needles will i need if im gonan shoot it in my thigh and is it better then the ass cause i rather my thigh hurt then ass.

I will admit i havent done research on how to inject and it shows lol Im sorry but i have been busy and my cycle is aproaching soon if anyoen could help me out i will apreciate it. Thanks

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Okay if I am understanding this correct, you can do alot of things here. First off, I am assuming your EQ is 200mg/ml, therefore, you can split that up EOD or M,W,F etc. Why don't you run it like this:::
    Mix your EQ with your test for your 250mg of test per week, and then inject EQ two more times that week, EOD till you reach 600 mg.
    Yes you can mix the two, I haven't heard of any problems, personally I have never done it, but I have heard of guys doing this. Or what you could do also, to keep from pushing two CC's in one muscle, just divide the shots up.
    EQ may help with the pain of test, I assume again, you are doing T200?

xplicit is offline Member
    yea the eq shots are 200 mgs each the thing is
    i have 5 bottles of eq me and my friend are splitting the fifth bottle so we will be doing 500mgs a week so i cnat do 600mgs
    so what im sayin is should i divide the eq into 2 250 shots is that possible ? oh is that just gonna csue problems
    also what kind of needle do i need to shoot it in my thigh ?

Thread Information