Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

Gyno help..PLEASE READ!!!

My left nip seems puffier than my right, but NO pain/ichting. I have 100 10mg Nolva tabs on hand. I also take .25-.5mg of Liquidex every day religiously. Am I overreacting or should I just go ahaed and start Nolva. I know 40mg every day until symptoms subside then what?????

Please let me know if I should take all 40mg at once or spread out throughout the day???

Peace

bigreb is offline Associate Member
    what does your cycle look like. Your probably being parinoid. You have no pain or itching. you're probably carrying a little water. Do you have any lumps behind the nip?

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Check for hard solid lumps behind the nip but most of the time it is just people being paranoid.Keep an eye on it

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    my right tit is a little more puffier too but no pain or itching so i aint worrying about it but is that normal?

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    No hard lumps...just puffier...

My cycle:
    1-10 Sust 250
    1-10 EQ 400mg
    7-12 Winny 50mg ED
    13-15 Clomid
    Liquidex .25-.5mg ED

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    I AGREE WITH BIGREB IF NO ITCHING OR PAIN ITS WATER WIEGHT

tbulldog is offline Associate Member
    i wouldnt take a chance, when that happened to me, i took 40mg ed, once in the morning, once at night until symptoms were gone, it took a couple days maybe a week...then i took 20mg ed when ever i thought about it for about 3-4wks....During end of wk 2 beginning wk 3, i forgot to take it one day, and the symtoms came back but subsided immediately after i took the next dose.....i would take it min..4 weeks to be safe..you may not need it that long or you may need it longer...you might want to up liquidex dose also...

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    better safe then sorry right bro, keep it safe man, u got the nolve take it, u got the liquidex, u take it, i mean its ur body bro

Pitceo is offline New Member

Thumbs down Don't wait for the lumps!

I started to get puffy nipples and didn't feel any lumps so I didn't worry. In the next couple of days I had a small lump. I've been taking some nolva. It's not getting worse but it still sucks. I had been taking d-bol-30mg/ed and prop-600mg/week. Now I am off the d-bol and just taking prop for another week. Anyhow, good luck!
    PitCeo

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    My left one grew a bit. The actual nipple itself grew and it was like erect all the time. No itching, no burning, no lump, only slightly sensitive and my nips are usually totally dead, sensation-wise. I am on 500mg sust, 400mg deca , and 35mg/day naposims. I am doing a 20mg tab of nolvadex daily and it is behaving itself quite well. I might half the dose, since it only took 2 days at 20mg to get it under control. This is my last week of dbol , so I might try a day without the N after a week or so and see what happens. But I guess what I am saying is it is maybe better to be overly cautious and sacrifice a tiny bit of gains than to have titties, or even worse, have just one, LOL!

A.K. BOY is offline Associate Member
    How many cycles have you done BIGR??

Thread Information