fhorst is offline Associate Member

ANDRIOL/Oxandrolone

Hi All,

ANDRIOL seems to be the safest oral, and stacked with Oxandrolone it seems to be a good combo. (360mg andriol/ 25 Oxandrolone)

Who tried it, and that where your gains?

Thanks for the feedback!

j martini is offline Member
    You have to use very large amounts of andriol to get anything from it and its very expensive. A andriol and anavar cycle would set you back a lot off cash. Not worth it IMO for the gains that would be made.

360mg andriol / 25 Oxandrolone seems to be a "very large amount". (please correct me if I'm wrong)
    If you would get them for free, or don't look at the money.....

What are the gaines to expect, and compared to what?

Well put it this way if you where to use 360mg of Andriol on its own for 12 weeks i wouldnt expect to gain more than 5-7 pounds. Why? well a 40mg cap of andriol only provides about 25mg of actual test. Well, i hear you say thats still 225mg a day. Yes it is but the problem with andriol is it seems to be very inconsistent some days you might get a good rise in test levels and other days very little.

Also 25 mg of anavar is not much most people use about 50mg. I wouldnt expect to gain more than 7-10 pounds off that cycle and that would be very good gains for that cycle.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Don't expect 7-10 pounds from just 25mg of var.

I meant the 25mg of var plus the 360mg of andriol .

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    I meant the 25mg of var plus the 360mg of andriol.
    OOO then yeah amount of weight gain is possible maybe more.

Now I'm getting confused.
    I know Anadrol 50, is used mostly at 50 mg, oxandrolone mostly at 15 to 25 mg.

Copy - paste from steroid .com:
    Oxandrolone combines very well with Andriol, since Andriol does not aromatize in a dosage of up to 240 mg daily and has only slight influence on the hormone production. The daily intake of 280 mg Andriol and 25 mg Oxandrolone results in a good gain in strength and, in steroid novices, also in muscle mass without excessive water retention and without a significant influence on testosterone production. As for the dos-age of Oxandrolone, 8-12 tablets in men and 5-6 tablets in women seem to bring the best results. The rule of thumb to take 0.125 mg/pound of body weight daily has proven successful in clinical tests. The tablets are normally taken two to three times daily after meals thus assuring an optimal absorption of the substance. Those who get the already discussed gastrointestinal pain when taking Oxandrolone are better off taking the tablets one to two hours after a meal or switching to another compound.

also 25 mg per capsule test rize, is about 225 mg of test extra per day.
    Even with a rize and fall, it's still a decent 175 mg of test.

If I would shoot 175mg of test ED.....

what's the diference?

If I would shoot, I would use 500 mg of sust or test EW.
    Now I would use 1225 to 1575 test EW.

Simple math makes it 2 to 3 times as much as shooting test
    But that's simple math. I know it does not work that way.
    So work with me, and help to find out!!!!

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    Now I'm getting confused.
    I know Anadrol 50, is used mostly at 50 mg, oxandrolone mostly at 15 to 25 mg.

Copy - paste from steroid .com:
    Oxandrolone combines very well with Andriol , since Andriol does not aromatize in a dosage of up to 240 mg daily and has only slight influence on the hormone production. The daily intake of 280 mg Andriol and 25 mg Oxandrolone results in a good gain in strength and, in steroid novices, also in muscle mass without excessive water retention and without a significant influence on testosterone production. As for the dos-age of Oxandrolone, 8-12 tablets in men and 5-6 tablets in women seem to bring the best results. The rule of thumb to take 0.125 mg/pound of body weight daily has proven successful in clinical tests. The tablets are normally taken two to three times daily after meals thus assuring an optimal absorption of the substance. Those who get the already discussed gastrointestinal pain when taking Oxandrolone are better off taking the tablets one to two hours after a meal or switching to another compound.

also 25 mg per capsule test rize, is about 225 mg of test extra per day.
    Even with a rize and fall, it's still a decent 175 mg of test.

If I would shoot 175mg of test ED.....

what's the diference?

If I would shoot, I would use 500 mg of sust or test EW.
    Now I would use 1225 to 1575 test EW.

Simple math makes it 2 to 3 times as much as shooting test
    But that's simple math. I know it does not work that way.
    So work with me, and help to find out!!!!
    Firstly, what's Anadrol 50 got to do with any of this???
    Second - the info in steroid.com is not very accurate / up-to-date - so I'd ignore it & look at the AR profiles.

Oxand needs to be at 40mg+ IMO to see any results ( unless you're a child / lady )
    Andriol is a pile of sh!t - I ran it at 360mg ED and it did fu<k all for me except give me a few spots - it's waaay too unpredictable & your 'calculations' are very very generous in its' favour - For me even just 50mg of prop ED was way more effective than 360mg Andriol ED.....
    I heard a while back that there is a new type of andriol in the pipeline - with a way more efficient & predictable bioavailability, but haven't heard anything since..
    Are you scared of needles?
    GL. DOE

I dont know anyone who uses only 15-25mg of oxandrolone, apart from women.

Go read hookers profile on andriol that should tell you everything you need. It states at the bottom that one test subject on andriol had a huge surge of testosterone 60.1nmol/L while another only had a rise off 11.5nmol/L thats a big difference.

Believe me you would see much better gains from 500mg of TestE a week reather than 360mg of Andriol a day.

Nickleby is offline Junior Member
    Fhorst

I do a lot of travelling and am currently in India where meds are so cheap it makes buying a beer look expensive.

I am taking 280mg Andriol (Organon) and 40mg Ox cause it's just easier to travel with. I'm getting amazing pumps and my strength is through the roof. I'm not too sure how much an impact the Andriol is making except making me as horny as a goat ... however it does affect people differently. The beauty is that it is not 17 a-alkylated and can be taken with Ox.

You know ... give it a shot and let me know. A lot of folks will tell you to forget it but if you've got the $$ then go for it. I have and have more Ox than I can poke a stick at. I love it after years of sticking myself.

Enjoy.

thereisnomaby is offline New Member
    hello fhorst. the other night I was reading the forum cycle "Andriol " and "anavar " and I liked what you said about your experience with the cycle. especially concerned that you did not see taking 280 mg of andriol and anavar 40 or 50. I want to do a cycle of andriol and anavar too. Might you tell me what would have to buy for prevention methods. when to take tamoxifen or if necessary proviron and take them to the cycle time.
    I will also buy 8 kg of protein. and perhaps some amino. but all that I need is to know at what time to take nolvadex or proviron. I explain that my cycle will be only four weeks--add a detail. last week take 80 mg of andriol alone and did not see any results. so I want to increase the dose and combine it with anavar. But andriol certainly be a good dose to see results ..

Thread Information