Thread: Protein

DaMaN_18_ is offline Banned

Talking Protein

What is the best protein for out in the market. I dont care of the price i want one that is going to work great. I have been using some gnc pro performance and that sucks dick and i was just needing some advice because i like to buy 20lbs at a time and i am done wasting my money on that shit. Thanks guys.

Avenged7x is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DaMaN_18_
    What is the best protein for out in the market. I dont care of the price i want one that is going to work great. I have been using some gnc pro performance and that sucks dick and i was just needing some advice because i like to buy 20lbs at a time and i am done wasting my money on that shit. Thanks guys.
    Hmmmm, I am takin Max Muscle Max Pro. Two scoops is 52 grams of protein. Its pretty pure shit. I take three 52g shakes a day on top of my meals. Low in fat, low in sodium....check it out

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Optimum Nutrition, hell of cheap and great, 2 scoops total of 61 grams= 48 g protein and tastes so good.
    u can buy 10lbs bag for $50 with shipping on AR's sponsor, allsportsnutrition.com

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Wrong forum!

To your answer though, Allthewhey.

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    gnc stuff is nasty shit....it is mostly whey concentrate that will go right through your gut. look for any brand with the number one ingredient beign whey isolate. or at least there should be more isolate than concentrate.

Almost at the 2000 mark Matrix. Go be a post whore and get it.

Defconx3 is offline Member
    I use optimum nutrition 100% whey, you can get a 10lb'er for $50.00 online. Good stuff, its my favorite protein.

Avenged7x is offline New Member
    I heard that straight whey breaks down too fast and the goal is to keep the nitrogen levels up. Max pro supposedly breaks down over a 3 hour period due to the 3 diff types of protein.

Thread Information