Thread: hair loss

fhorst is offline Associate Member

hair loss

Hi m8'ts,

short question,

What is best to prevent hair loss when running a cycle?

thanks for the input!

jaydub is offline Senior Member
    finastride

thanks

what dosage?

1 mg or 5 mg?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    i would start at 3 and see how it goes.

I can get it via a docter online for 60 euro's for 1 mg pills (and possibility on getting it back via heath insurance) or 35 euro's for 5 mg's pills but no way on getting it back....

Dam what a price difference!

John88Test is offline Member
    duesteride...

john wayne is offline Junior Member
    i just got some nizoral.. heard it works ok.. but i'll know for sure in a few weeks

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    I use Nizoral 1% I bought at K-mart every day on my cycle. IMO this keeps my hair thick and clean. When you get in the shower, get your hair wet immediately than lather it up and leave it in for a few minutes and wash. When off a cycle, I use it every other day. I been using it for half a year now and it's helped tremendously. I have Finasteride on hand in case I have to go that route, but preferably don't want to on my cycle for strength reasons. Both sides of my family have full sets of hair so I shouldn't worry, but I have noticed my crown has thinned out just a little bit. No receding hair line though.

domin210 is offline New Member

Question My first cycle Deca and test cyp

IM about 210lbs 6'0ft. I Have been trainning for about 3yrs naturally. I was about 160lbs when i started and now im b/w 210-215lbs. My arms are almost 18inhes i have a good upper body. I went naturally to get as much natural growht as possible. Now I am 22yrs old and have researched steroids and i now have test cyp 200mg/ml and deca 250mg/ml both BD products. I am thinkin about running

week 1-10
    deca 250mg
    week 2-11
    test cyp 300mg
    I figure it will have the less side effects. I am also goin to take evista and alvodart. Wat do u guys think about this cycle.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    run test from week 1 please

Quote Originally Posted by domin210
    IM about 210lbs 6'0ft. I Have been trainning for about 3yrs naturally. I was about 160lbs when i started and now im b/w 210-215lbs. My arms are almost 18inhes i have a good upper body. I went naturally to get as much natural growht as possible. Now I am 22yrs old and have researched steroids and i now have test cyp 200mg/ml and deca 250mg/ml both BD products. I am thinkin about running

week 1-10
    deca 250mg
    week 2-11
    test cyp 300mg
    I figure it will have the less side effects. I am also goin to take evista and alvodart. Wat do u guys think about this cycle.

Thanks all,

I guess I go with the fina, as I never had any problems till I started with chemicals (steroids ) so better fight it with chemicals

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by fhorst
    Thanks all,

I guess I go with the fina, as I never had any problems till I started with chemicals (steroids ) so better fight it with chemicals

Fina is another name for tren or trenbolone

finasteride/propecia should be taken at 1mg ed (a higher dose will not provide any benefits but will lighten your wallet) and you may see results within 6 months...no sooner.

Running finasteride with Nizoral is a good thing. But the finasteride needs to be taken and maintained for some time before results appear.

sorry for the typo... this stuff gets confusing from time to time

Finasteride I mean. and I'll start using it 1 mg per day.

I don't understand the usage of Nizoral (ketoconazole). It's to deal with fungus e.g.?
    Can steroids give you that also?

str8cubano is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smak dat puzz
    I use Nizoral 1% I bought at K-mart every day on my cycle. IMO this keeps my hair thick and clean. When you get in the shower, get
    You can get it at Kmart? I saw online that they sell it 2% fo the active ingredient..can you get that at Kmart as well or this stuff has to be online?

str8cubano is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by john wayne
    i just got some nizoral.. heard it works ok.. but i'll know for sure in a few weeks
    where did you get it dude?

Avenged7x is offline New Member
    I think you can get nizoral at any local market store (ralphs, albertsons, walgreens.) Not sure if you guys know of those places, but walmart could have it too.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    They sell Nizoral 1% OTC anywhere. The 2 percent you have to get online. I tried them both and can't tell a difference hardly.

savax is offline Associate Member
    Dude, just call your doctor and ask him for a script for Ketaconazole (Nizoral) 2% and tell him to call it in to your local drug store. He'd be happy to.. Just tell him you have bad dandruff

icedudez is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    Fina is another name for tren or trenbolone

finasteride/propecia should be taken at 1mg ed (a higher dose will not provide any benefits but will lighten your wallet) and you may see results within 6 months...no sooner.

Running finasteride with Nizoral is a good thing. But the finasteride needs to be taken and maintained for some time before results appear.
    yeah so this is correct but while u take it , itl block hairloss from the test etc? implanning on a test/m1t cycle and will be using this 1mg ed 2weeks prior, will it block my hairloss?thanks...

Thread Information